Reviews for Shaun Frost
Black-Eira-Lily chapter 10 . 1/4
wow love this would love to read more :D
KuroKitsune chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Formerly kyuubilover: WHY HASN'T YOU UPDATED YET
kyuubilover chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
I LOVE IT!
Karsinia chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Oh my goodness! Please don't stop there! This is such a wonderfully written piece. I really want to see how each character develops along with the plot! I also love all of your questions at the end, I have never seen any other author do that. Thanks! Please keep writing!?
Readaholic chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
I love it i love it i love it! Harry-shaun is awesome what's gonna happen next?
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
;)
alemery chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Its beautiful :) I hope that came out right and not as a bunch of random numbers. But please update.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I really like you're story. Update soon please !
Ps: isn't shaun frost , that schizophrenic guy in Inazuma eleven ?
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Very unique storyline! Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
Elecia Daemon chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
love this story its fabulous(did i spell that right)
kayamira chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Hello! A great story, and I have been enjoying it very much so far... Are you planning to continue? I hope so... The character you've created with Shaun, even if quite perfect, is incredibly fun to watch. His interactions with the Marauders or Lily, it made me laugh quite a lot... And I love how, even with all the things he can do, other people's emotion can still override him. But I am curious to how he has gotten those powers, and why he has changed? When did he learn how to become an Animagus?

So, well, it has been three years, but maybe you might still write some more chapters.
swdrone chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
I am sad to see that this story is probably abandoned. It is manic and funny. And all those hints of how history changes. *sigh* *Puppy eyes*
alwx chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
u hope one day you continue this!
BreGurl23 chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
hurry up with chapter 11 please
Zlatka chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
I think that your story is amazing and funny at the same time! I didnt think it can be possible :-D Hope you will write next chapter soon