Reviews for For Now
TheKritty chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aww man my heart hurts so much for dean right now...my heart broke almost everytime I saw season4!dean struggling for everything beeing back to normal (their normal at least) and fighting agains hell (in his mind and literally). You captured him very well,and I think when we would have seen a scene after the ending of 4x10,it would be almost like this one. I love Dean having panik attacks,not funny ones but serious ones,and having some alcohol issues (and MAN what a wicked thing to I'm allowed to say it,I'm a fangirl*lol*)and you did a great job describing it.

Seriously,very very well done!

Greetings from Germany,

Kritty
slaybelle69 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Read this on a recommendation of another reader. Wow, it was a great little tag! Nice nice NICE work. I'm off to read your other stories. Bravo.
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I love this little story. It's a perfect tag on to that very emotional, brilliantly acted scene. A scene that took my breath away when I first saw it, and even now makes me want to cry. You have done a truly beautiful job of Sam handling the devastating information and his very broken brother. I love it...did I say that already?
piquitv chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
wow, i just read this fic, great scene, thanks for sharing :)
Merisha chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I'm so happy I have you on alert now, because I nearly missed this little gem :) - I can't thank PADavis enough for putting you back on my radar ROFL :) - I absolutely love the final season of epi 10, and well this was like the awesome cherry on the top. I love how you bring in Dean's panic attack, not being able to breathe, and Sammy giving Dean this time, just for a bit, as the only comfort he can offer at the moment. You nearly broke my heart! Thanks for the amazing read!

Hugs and luv

Mish :)
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
So sad. I really like how you show Sam's helplessness and his need to help his brother. Great work.
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is great. Really lovely tag. But I want more! LOL.
PADavis chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I love 4.10 - not only did it reduce me to tears, I get to read perfect, moving, tags like this one. Really lovely.

Phoebe
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is great… more please!
Sensue chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
That was woah... breathtaking. Great job.

It made me want to hold Dean myself. True to the show, expecially since we've seen Dean hyperventilated before when his car was stolen. LOL
alilies chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I liked this! Sam is trying his best, and he's just so at a loss. Resorting to whiskey does seem like only possible progression from the episode.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Very good episode tag - We can only hope that Sam can help Dean in the 2nd half of the season - Well done!