Reviews for Darkness and Light
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I really enjoyed this story. I was hoping Tsunade would be able to regrow his hand or something, but the ending was still good without that. Code breaking is something I can see Naruto being good at. I imagine he doesn't enjoy the paperwork though.
berry5tz chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This was sad but also very sweet.

Did you know that after 15 years. Mr. Kishimoto, has revealed Kakashi face. He is definitely NOT a old man. He looked like he was barely 20. One of the new movies of Naruto will reveal him on dvd. But at some promotional event in Japan. They had handbooks that they were giving out. The drawings were official Kishimoto drawings of a manga story with Kakashi. In one of the drawings was were Kakashi had just stepped out of the shower. I was so shocked. After 15 years of not knowing it really was a shock to see him so young.

Anyhow, nice job!
ultraintenso chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
there are no words to describe how much i love this story! its so beautiful and sad and happy and Q-Q i LOVE it so much ...im getting emotional again sorry
andysanime chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Good job on this one-shot, at least they get a 'happy ending' )
chobits909 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
nice story! :)
Ninjaru chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awww...poor Naruto. I'm glad he got together with Kakashi though. w
FaithlessSinner chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This story is a good story...and a tear jerker.
vd.alfredo chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
i love your story

its really bad ur stories are so good that i cant bring myself to fall asleep

BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is by far the BEST kakanaru I have read! It touched me in more ways then one. I will fav this fic and read it over and over again.
yuukiluna chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
that was kinda sad but never the less it was very good
Kayos9 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
this is like the 3rd time i have read this :D

*scratches back on head* sorry i dident review i ony just realized lol but any way :) loved it, it made me want to cry... but it was good (;_;)
kristy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
best freaking story ive read so far
Isagi chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Sad but sweet, it was great!
SpeakSarcasm chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
aw poor naruto but it was a good story. i really want tocry but it has a good ending. good job!~

-sightxd
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I read this, as I promised. And I liked it! It is so intense and really a nice work.

Well done!