Reviews for Jack1-Do Angels Smell of Rum?
hurricane1714 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Very nice fic. I don't noramlly read Jack/OC, but a friend recommended this one.
FreedomOftheSeas chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is really a fantastic start! I love the first person POV and your OC - and it's only been the first chapter.

You've got great imagery going on right from the start. I thought the description of Jack was very accurate. I felt like your OC was using all of of her senses to take him in.

Keep up the great work! Hope to see more of this soon!
Nytd chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
All I can say is thank goodness you decided to return to writing and to write this little PotC fiction!

Congratulations on a lovely first chapter with a well-spoken OC and a version of Jack that's quite in character.

Great descriptions from Julia's POV. Thank you for making her sound like a reasonably well-bred lady of the 18th century!

I love the whole opening where she compares her new caretaker to an angel; the red halo, wondering if angels smell like rum.

The manner in which Jack helps her with her excess clothing is great fun. You've done a wonderful job conveying a lot of story in a little space.

I already know from reading your A/N at the end that I appreciate your sense of humor, and I truly look forward to reading more of this story!

Well written, well done and well worth reading!

Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Cheers!