Reviews for Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy
Takara yume chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
pfftt cue~~ awesome smut~ ;DD
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! XD I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2011

Haha I'm a country girl grew up on country music and when I saw this i was suddenly interested because the song has always been one of my favotites and this story just made me love it more!
ignis crudelis chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I liked the cliched title and the pairing, then I loved the story :] It was unique. Not only have I never read a story where Larx actually liked Roxy, I've never read a story for this pairing set on a dude ranch before. I applaude your originality! -
Dezii chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Awe. I love this story, I think it should be continued. :3
Sightless Eyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
my heart is still beating rapidly awesome is the only word that can discribe this
PuppyShipperLove chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love the setting you put Axel and Roxas in. Axel makes a very sexy cowboy. You did an excellent job. Larx was also a believable character. Good Job and Keep Up the Good Work!
DorkFace chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Dont you just love re-reading fan fics you read ages ago! I do. I remembered this one and though i have to read it again. One of my very favourite one shots! Just keep being a good writer. Oh and happy birthday in near enough 3 days? (read your bio) :D
Michele-bell chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh my god, I laughed so hard at:

"What're you doing? Roxas! You...you! I didn't pay you to have sex in my barn! And Axel! I expected better from you!" She glared at the redhead, who was scrambling to find his pants. "Actually, no I didn't. But, Roxas?"

I have such a kink for Axel and Roxas as cowboys. This was so funny and cute and I love it when Roxas rides Axel, mm oh my god. That was hot :D You are very awesome for writing this, it made me smile and drool, great job!
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hehe! This story was funny! I'm a country girl myself! I've ridden horses and done some hard labor on a few farms before, so I can relate!

Anywho... great story!
JesTheMess chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
*crying with laughter*

Oh that was really good... Oh god I love this one.

Your title is what caught my attention and sadly enough I was listening to that dong xD
smileintears chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
i must sasy- i have never read something quite like this before, and i LOVED it! and it's hard as hell trying to get me to like anything even remotley close to this, and i'm so glad i decided to give it a shot. i was laughing almost the entire time, with that kind of excited/happy/nervous pain in my stomach. thank you for broadening my spectrum! keep writing!
MyOwnPersonalDevil chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
OMG, OMG Luved it, I absolutely luved it!
littleanemonefish chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Haha, that was beautiful. Lately so many one-shots have been short and depressingly cliche and boring. God job, it was original, funny, and enjoyable. ;)
nopenopnope chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
M...country-style AkuRoku. - Axel would make the sexiest cowboy ever, wouldn't he?

I had two nitpicks, chickens don't have a 'nesting season' once they start laying eggs, they do so continually until they've gotten too old, and 'alot' (first sentence) should have been 'a lot'