Reviews for How They Feel
heromartymcfly chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I loved it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I really liked all 5 chapter but the story was so short i wish you had written more.
Jocasta Silver chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
This is a short sweet story that expresses Marco and Alexa's feelings for each other.
AccountNotInUse-Bye chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
This is a great story really enjoyed it well done! and I'm not sure if you just wrote a story about it because you liked the idea but Alexa and Marco DO NOT have feelings for each other I'm sorry to break the news to you but they don't, Alexa only really cares about Yipes and her family and travelling, she dosen't actually have a crush on anyone. I thought the same thing the first time through reading but after reading the series more times than ANY sane person should have to, I realized she dosen't like him. But all in all a really good story!
readingrox101 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I love this couple, but you could have exaggerated the kiss a little more!
DibsOnBrigan chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Hey, I loved your story! I always wondered how they would end up. I just wished you would've stretched out the time that they were "together" a little more. anyway it was awesome!
Elisabeth chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
haha! Yipes outburst was hilarious! loved it. haha :)
air4u chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
Awww I liked it

I just wish it hadn't ended so fast it was lik ohh they love each other flashforward years go by into the tenth city. I wish you had drawn it out more

like they went to bridwell and something happened to alexa and marco had ta save her
music4evah chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
Aw, so cheesy, yet I love it! :D I mean, Marco was an absolute idiot, and I don't think he would have jumped to the conclusion of Alexa 'loving' that guy so quickly. But I still liked it. :) Why didn't yo tell me you'd finished this? I would have read this the second you posted it!

Anyways, I like your story, in case you didn't catch that...
disneyfanatic09 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
Loved it! I've always liked the series and wanted Alexa and Marco to end up together!
emelie95 chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Hey, this is really good, you know. I really enjoyed reading it, even though I've never read the real stoory! And I really loved your story about the little white horse too...

/Emelie :)
blindbandit96 chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
good story, i wish it was longer though because i really liked it
xpskl chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
great job on everything it just connects the characters!
Winters-loving-way chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
dear, dear, dear! What am I doing?

It's one o clock my time but I'm staying up just to dwell in the alexa/marconess. I'm considering writing a fanfic for them myself.

sigh, sigh, sigh.

I hope you realize that I am but a sleep deprived child and that I love your story to no end?

I loved the little bit about Yipes, just his name sounds hyper, don't you think?

I really do enjoy them all. Especially Marco...

Write on! (: You have obvious talent, watch for my fic!

Megan/Winter
ChaosHasCome chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I really like this story. I know what you mean about not being able to update as fast because of classes and studying...most of my stories are taking forever to be updated because of that same thing...and maybe a little writers block but it happens. The stories going really well and I was just wondering if you would like a beta for your story. If you do, I would be happy to help, just message me. Keep writing!

ChaosHasCome