Reviews for The World Will Turn
ashnspence4eva chapter 9 . 12/8/2008

its over :[

but i love the ending. its cute

and dude. after reading spencer and ashleys relationship... spencer can have her..

its hard for me to give her up but... well, i dont really have a choice lol

but i love this fanfic and i cant wait to see another one coming from you. you're a great author
jazziejazz94 chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
hahaha i love it and...i just loved it it was dramatic and funny and just great im glad paula came around too and the car line priceless :) man so great and she stood up for her wow

your going to make me like paula in this one arnt you lol

and maybe even glen huh?

pms please i loved it :)
xxMaNdYxx chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
awesome story, you did a great job.

cant wait for the next one! :)
xxMaNdYxx chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
haha no problem, you're def. one of my favorite writers :)

great update, PMS! :)
jazziejazz94 chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
wow lol

i was like stupid paula"she is in a good mood" hahaha i was like damn poor ashley

i cant beleive paula actualy got laid lol i dont think it was with the paster but it would be funny if it was lol :)

and ashley talking to the pastor priceless :)

great job i loved it :) as always :)
kaila5707 chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
I liked what Lyssa did for Ashley and Spencer by the lockers... So sweet...HAHA! Both for kissing Michelle and the one with the jacket..

Ashley was so funny in the church..Great chap! update soon!
kaila5707 chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
Ashley was soo cute in that chapter! HAHA!
RUlov3r chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
hahaha loved it. cracks me up. i smiled through the whole thing. like no joke my jaw is hurting. loved it
Sexyluv07 chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
Great Chapter as always. Is the nun joke an actual joke? If it is i'd like to read the rest.
SleepyWriter08 chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
that was really good. I liked it a lot. I cant believe ashley actually went to church and i can totally see Paula giving ashley the glare. I found this chapter really amusing and had to stop my self from actually laughing out loud.

darn it, i really thought that i would be able to convince you to let me quit school. you know you want to...

why thank you but i'll let you in on a secret. I'm rarely pleased enough to leave reviews and i only do it when something is REALLY good but you have nothing to worry about. Each chapter you write is great in my opinion so yeah in your case, i am easy to please. :)

cant wait for the next chapter!
ashnspence4eva chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
ok

i like lyssa.

shes funny as fuck

x]
Crytyk chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
I was literally rolling around in my bed at the very end. It was just too much. Ashley's little commentaries and jokes made this the funniest chapter yet.

I kinda felt like there was a blinding light bulb right in front of my face the whole time...making my face frozen in an ever-ending smile.

That demon thing with Paula...perfect. I loved that Ashley just didn't give up.

And once again, Alyssa rocked ass. She's the THE perfect side character. I think I almost like her over the main girls. She needs her own sitcom. OH yeah...

Though...since this chapter was so light-sided, will the next one be...darker? It probably will, eh?

I guess I understand about your utter refusal of posting that long story of yours from way back then.

Lastly, I'm dying internally from anticipation of the last chapter. It's very uncomfortable. All this...internal bleeding and stuff. And the pain...so...like...work your magic.

PS: My dislike for churches might have made a turnaround due to this chapter. Now, when I go-though this only happens once every year-I'll be thinking of your story and bringing an mp3 player. Thanks
wannabebo352 chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
Great chapter. I loved the confrontation Spencer had with her family. PMS.
SleepyWriter08 chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
that was possibly the sweetest thing that i have ever read in my life. honestly this chapter was amazing and i loved every single word. It really was something very enjoyable to read.

i really would love to kiss someone on the beach with the waves crashing around. you know those like super amazing pictures with the couple on the beach with the surf under them and they're kissing? that just looks so romantic and cute and sweet :)

okay enough about that. Amazing like always. can't wait for the next chapter
Conscious chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
Damn, they're still going at it even after 5 or so hours?

That's insane. They must have some insane stamina. God, I wish I could go for hours and hours.

After about an hour I'm ready to bust. Awesome.

New love is so nice.