Reviews for The World Will Turn
angelperry7 chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
thank you.

that was beautiful.
awe chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
that was so cute! just keep 'em coming ;)
lulubirdy chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
I love the beach. Have you seen "From Here to Eternity"; cool love scene on the beach in that one. Love yours too. What a way to make up. I'd love to be able to that. Lie on the beach and make out with the waves crashing around us. Can't though, at least not unless we vaca on the west coast or some island. The beach in our area is so polluted we'd like die afterwards.

It's time for final exams so just read 6 & 7. Beautiful and sweet as heck scenes from both chapters. Can't say it enough (obviously as I'm saying it again), you say so much without the murk of verbiage. The last scene was perfect. Spashley banter is always good 'specially when they get on. Duude, Spencer's a playa! Ashley's paste in her hands. Spashley lives! You rock!

Will be looking out for the next chap.

Peaces.
jazziejazz94 chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
wow i loved it :) it was great and sweet and just wonderful :) i loved how ashley was like 'your going to kill me arnt you' she was like so convinced she was oing to die lol :)

funniest part in this chapter definently lol :)

well i got to get going but pms please i loved it like always :)
lexopedia chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
aw.

shes cheating on me...

MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A THREESOME!

thatd be hot

haha

but anyways

it was good

i loved the chapter

PMS
Crytyk chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
I currently have a strong desire to utterly demolish Italics...well, at least the involuntary ones. I was almost expecting this chapter to be some kind of dream where the two wake up at the end. Though thankfully, it was simply an...error.

Now, despite there being basically nothing overly sexual about this chapter-physically-there was enough emotion to satisfy us all...I hope. And enough was implied. I think.

Whew...took a while...7 chapters, and it really couldn't have been better. Any sooner and we'd miss the chase, any longer and we'd get bored. Well, honestly...I wouldn't care...your writing is good enough to substitute for nearly all possible shortcomings. There are none...of course.

Seriously, I was a little dazed through the whole chapter. Kinda overwhelming-and yet mild and subtle as well. How the heck do you do that? It's okay...you don't need to reveal your secret powers. I already know.

So...it looks like an end is just behind the corner...or at least a corner...any corner, anywhere. whatever.

Jeez...you see that? You don't need even need a plot...now go publish something.
Sexyluv07 chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
Yay! More please!
xxMaNdYxx chapter 7 . 12/4/2008
amazing update, PMS!
kia-johns32 chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
I really love your stories. You just really know how to get your character's emotions right! That way they're real and tangible. When I read your stories I feel like these people are jumping off the page and into my room. I feel everything that they feel. It's amazing really. Thank you. Update soon.
Conscious chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
Yes, it's legal and no, I'm not fucking with you. I swear I'm not lying about this. We do it in the name of science, or some bullshit like that. In 8th grade I dissected a frog. Nowhere near as bad as this cat. It reeks.

Unfortunately we just started the heart unit of the book...

You know what that means? Pulling the cats back out.

You know how we have to get to the heart?

We have to crack it's sternum open.

I'm almost puked the last time because the noxious fumes got to me. I have no idea what I'm going to do this time.

And wow, Spencer has some balls. I didn't come out like that and I know I never could. Props.
bransonstl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
im new to your ff so let me start off by saying BoS was phenomenal. i couldnt get enough of it..it was beyond worth the night's loss of sleep.

as for this one im so happy that spence finally grew a pair and finally, finally stood up to paula. i mean 9 months, thats insane. all that sexual spashley tension just building its no wonder they were constantly bickering. hm...my face is starting to hurt from smiling at them finally getting a chance to be happy and at the end when she said the world is ending i audibly eeped, which is why i try to keep my ff addiction on the down low. so while i try to regain my cool kick ass reputation...pmasap!
jco32 chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
you have quite the knack for writing awesome fics that i can't wait to keep reading. just wanted to say that im liking this one just as much as blanket of stars and that i am very much looking forward to the next chapters!
jazziejazz94 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
o man i loved it i was like stupid whore paula what do you have against gays,maybe shes going to come out as gay next or say she was gay and her love of her life broke her heart or something lol :) i totaly wouldnt be shocked lol

man and when spencer said that i was like come on ashley what are you waiting for and then when spencer said the world was ending i was like"what im too young to die" jk i knew what she ment im just supper happy and full of enrgy so im writting with a bunch of emotion lol

yah no thanksgiving gotcha

you know whats weird i love accents im not gay im more straight with an open mind but girls with accents,man just so hot and english yah love it lol yah so im rambling i had way too much suger lol i wasnt flirting with you or anything,not trying to freak you out i just realy love accents esspecialy guys from australia man they come right after english lol :)

pms please i loved it :) woo
xxMaNdYxx chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
you are an incredible writer, probably my favorite on here

your stories are so amazing I usually read them over and over lol

awesome update, PMS! :)
Sexyluv07 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
You've still got my love. Great chapter.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »