Reviews for The World Will Turn
Sexyluv07 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
You've still got my love. Great chapter.
cookietme7 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Ahh, so intense!

Love it. And I love how you had the little past anecdotes in there, then Spencer pulled them out at the end. And I love this beach thing - so cute.

I love Glen in this chapter. Clay and Glen, man, what a couple of brothers.
SleepyWriter08 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
UGH! dude...i just finished an eight page paper. i've never been so happy to see an email in my inbox before!

and i most definitely wasnt disappointed. i feel so proud of spencer and i love the believability of ashley's hesitance where she wasnt gonna go see spencer and then she just decided to go anyway. i love the last line too..."the world is ending." how cute was that!

so i have an idea. you write like a million stories and i'll quit school and read them for the rest of my life. i think that's a perfect plan and very satisfying for the both of us. I can boost your ego every hour on the hour :)

alas i have a feeling that its not gonna fly with you so great grades and ego boosting every day will just have to do.

can't wait for the next chapter...now i get to write a paper on succeeding by failing *scrunches face in sarcastic manner* yay
ashnspence4eva chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
okaay

the ending was really cute :]

though i hate paula

but i love glen cause that sounds like something i would say to someone who just came out x]

i also love spencer and ashley

though i still claim ashley hahah

anywho

you should update ten seconds after you read this. like seriously

i better come home from school and see 'the world will turn' on the top of this list so i can read what ashley has to say to that

so do it now
awe chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
lol! it's okay. i like crying. i know that sounds weird, but crying just gives me this awesome catharsis and i love it :) well sometimes i hate it. i guess crying and i have a love/hate relationship lol! i loved this chapter :) Spencer's coming out process was perfect.
Crytyk chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Omg! The end was just...so...so...pure sugar coated goodness on a french vanilla stick of chocolate. Yeah! Hells yeh. Did I just like...rhyme or something? Dam.

*takes a deep breath*

*exhales smog*

*goes...wtf*

Anyway...awesomeness, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. The whole thing's out of my perception completely. Oh ye of godly skillz.

So, from start to finish-including the mini-flashbacks-this chapter rocks total...you know. The way Spencer handled the whole situation was perfect. The state she was in the entire time both set the mood and gave it a life-like feel. Her father's and Clay's reactions were pretty much expected...not much different than the show, if I remember correctly. Glen's...well, I really wasn't expecting him to side with Spencer, he was the more narrow-minded of the brothers. But I like it, it gives Spencer more allies against her mother and school. Ah yes, her mother...it's good that she kinda gave up...for now at least. I really can't predict whether she's going to now utterly ignore Spencer or if she's simply gathering an army from hell to fight back later. Oops...I mean heaven. Or the Bible club. Convent, whatever.

And again, the end? Perfection. Spencer's last whispered words really put this chapter at the very top. I think this is my favorite chapter ever...really, EVER! From any story...any author. And it's so short too...but then, you're awesome.

*ponders endlessly*

...that story you were talking about, the one with 130 chapter or something...how can I say this? Me want! Want bad! Me get! Me will! Capishe? I may have just butchered the spelling on that one...

And that bit about Ashley's POV on your last story? Yeah...I said something along the lines of "I'd rather read a different story than re-read the same one from a diff point of view"...well, something like that at least. But the truth is, I'd read it no matter what. I mean...c'mon, this is you and your godly skill. Godly gold egg hatching skills. With like...french fries on the side.

Sorry for this...uhh...one sided dialogue. Gotta keep myself sane somehow...like I do with SmartBuddy.
angelperry7 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
oh god this is torture! i can't wait for the next chapter. you write the best stories ever. i don't even know how to describe them. they're like the perfect mix of every genre known to man and i love how you're not going way too fast like some of the other stories. im so addicted to this story it's not even funny.

please, keep writing. you are absolutely amzing.
Sexyluv07 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
I luv you!
heregoingthere chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
wow...ur like freakin god to me lol.

i've never read anything as good as ur writing.

i read ur other story last night. i started reading it at like 10 pm and i didnt finish till like 2 am lol.

i was just too amazing for words and i couldnt stop reading it to save my life lol.

but most of all i love how u write with so much emotion in ur stories.

this story is just as amazing too and i went and told my friends about these stories and everything lol.

so i liked ur work sososo much that i went and favorited everything and put u on author alert and all kinds of things.(sorry if im a little bit weird lol)

so all and all, ur freakin amazing and i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, ur style of writing ]

keep up the awesome work!
angelperry7 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
wow.

i dont know what to say.
jazziejazz94 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
wow i missed the last post but it was great along with this one :) you dont celebrate thanksgiving? sorry :)

yah i agree with the paula factor we want to love her but she always has to be the one to say 'no' u know? lol :)

pms please i wish ashley would just let spencer tell her why she couldnt be with her

maybe spencer can write her a letter or something :)

pms please :)
SleepyWriter08 chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Damn. I wasn't emotionally prepared for that one. *looks at the single barbie plaster (totally using that from now on ]) and shakes head* after that chapter...girl one ain't gonna cut it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You write in a manner in which I can feel each persons emotions. I dunno man this chapter was hard to swallow. Ashley is in so much pain and spencer is caught in such a horrible position. That flashback was awesome though it really drove home why the two act the way they do. Amazing like always.

So I almost didn't finish a paper for English because I saw your new chapter BUT I restrained myself, finished my paper, and then attacked your story as if I'd been depraved for months. Hence the late review. I feel proud though lol but now I'm beat.

Can't wait for tomorrow. :)
xxMaNdYxx chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
amazing update, PMS! :)
awe chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
ah! crying again lol

you're an amazing writer.

i'm anxious to know what happens next.
ashnspence4eva chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
holy fuck me!

spencer. god. look past your mom

i would screw over my mom so easily for ashley. well okay, i would screw over paula easily for ashley.

isnt ashley rich? she could live off of her. jeez these people dont know how to think

lol