Reviews for The World Will Turn
xxMaNdYxx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
great job, PMS!
ev80 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Unctuous. Nice vocab :)

Anyway, a story about the living is indeed quite different from your other story, but I'm sure it will be no less wonderful if this chapter is any indicator. The two of them have a nice dynamic going thus far. It's obvious that they both enjoy their banter. That kind of reminds me of the Hermione-Ron dynamic, since I have the unfortunate habit of reading entirely too much of that blemish on the world of literature that is HP fanfiction.. lol. Of course, I hate the two of them together since *their* version of "flirtatious bickering" is much heavier on the "bickering" than the flirtation.

Thanks for sharing.
Crytyk chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I really can't see how this story could end up being's too funny for that. Well, safe for the very end.

Honestly, this is looking to be just as good as your last story-though obviously set in a different mood.

Lets see...this little competition between the two girls seems just perfect, it has so much potential...and I know you can take full advantage of it with your skills. Like they say-the line between love and hate...something. Yeah...

I also love that Spencer has an actual personality-unlike the tv show's Spencer. Yours is interesting, very much so. Her obvious insight into her own sexual desires definitely swaps the roles to a certain extend. Just as her obvious feelings toward religion make for nice bundle of self-revaluation. Or something. I'm looking forward to what you'll manage with this whole mess...

Lastly, I'd like to admit to the way your writing kind of blunders my insides. I sometimes swoon in my seat just from a simple sentence you occasionally drop off. Yup...that's hardcore, I know. A bit much, maybe?

Ehh, I can't wait for your next chapter... it done yet? about now?

ashnspence4eva chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
love it so far

Conscious chapter 1 . 11/24/2008

And please don't call me lame before we even get halfway into this thing.

This is fun; I like being able to see things from both Ashley and Spencer's perspective. Muy interesante.
Xx.Get.Over.It.xX chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Great start!

Update soon, I can't wait to read more!

The last part of the story, was sad. With Spencer with her whole family, eating diner, and Ashley all be herself.. that was sad.

Anyways, update soon!
LoveAsh87 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
i really love the start to this story i cant wait to see where this go and i love how u have ashley and spencer hatin each other thats so cute bcuz spence is so flirting wit ashley...PMS NOW!
devil2010 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
i like it wat will happen?
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8