Reviews for A New Town: A Maximum Ride and Twilight Xover
kate chapter 11 . 7/13/2016
please continue! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Hi chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
Never stop writing this. It is sooooo good!
I'm-a-Klaus-addict chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
the Voice is being VERY childish but it help make fax IT'S AWESOME!
Mistystar chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
You really aren't keeping Max in character. There's no way in hell that Max would agree to going to a school. Just sayin'. Otherwise, nice story.
MaddyElise chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
I love this story! Please update when you can! :)
M chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
Hey I'm sorry to hear about your Great-Grandma I hope she's doing better. I REALLY like your story it's REALLY good. please update it ASAP. You are an AWESOME writer! I can't wait to read what happens next you left it as a CLIFFHANGER. Sorry but I hate those so please update!

Thanks and I'm SO sorry again.

-M
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
Max will obviously choose to give herself for Fang. The others will call her an idiot, but she will be stubborn and insist if they have her they will leave the rest of the flock alone. Please update!
awkweird ideas lead to. this chapter 11 . 6/25/2010
well first of all i dont wanna die so why say rip? i dont wanna die i aint gonna die and you cant make me die! anways i think that fang is gonna like escape and max will go there for nothing but the wc's will be happy but... fang wont be.. lol
Starstrukk by 3OH3 chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Awesome! But i think u mean Missionaries not mercenaries. Mercenaries are basically paid asassins. Unless thats what u mean. Just thought i'd say
Reader8176 chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
there was a little oc's but why end it there! update soon u have axcious fans waiting
SoNtUrAngel chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
wow

aris alive
Rose Fitzy chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
hey srry for all that is happening to you but your story is amazing and keep it up!
Swimming Nut chapter 11 . 3/17/2010
That was really good write more soon loved it.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
Aww... and it has been a while since you updated. But that's alright. Keep writing!

-Silvermoon
Saule Sunny chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Good story so far I hope you update soon