Reviews for Let the Symphony last for Eternity
RedemptionWarrior chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
So...that's quite a lot of people who have been pulled into Symphony of the Night. I get it now, the name of the story. I am definitely going to follow this to its conclusion.
Imperial warlord chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Awesome chapters.
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
i just read this whole story in one go and i have to say that this is bloody amazing. It must take a lot of time to figure out how to incorporate all the characters into this situation without having them go completely ooc. i think Castlevania is a bit of a tough series to write for since some characters don't have a lot of personality or story. Seriously though, the interactions are beautiful.

i'm liking this plot; though it is a bit confusing, but i'm sure things will start to clear up the closer we get to the good end. Just who is behind all the weirdness that is the castle being redecorated and stuff? i'm sure there have been hints throughout the story, but i suck at piecing clues together... :P

On an unrelated note:

Really Soma? Really? Marshmallows? xD

What, pray tell, inspired you to write Soma this way? i don't hate it- i actually sort of love it-, but i'm curious as to how you came up with his character. He always was a bit of an enigmatic character to me, even though he is one of my favorites.

(By the way, this is still the worst end path right?)
kyaaahhhhhh chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
soma's finally in the story!
Blackwizard71 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Yay the night has finally begun, and the most awesome heroes in castlevania history,(excluding Leon) have just arrived on the scene. Looking foward to more.
Zexs chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
oh god this is going to get good
Blackwizard71 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Oh i can only imagine how mad St. Germain is going to be when he finds out about this. It'll take forever for him to find out how to fix this.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter. And you put in Shanoa my favorite Castlevania protagonist I'm so excited.
Imperial warlord chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
Awesome chapter.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
Good chapter.
Xenos Dream chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This is such an awesome story! It deserves far more reviews. So I’ll review every chapter separately (even though I’ve already read through to ch. 6).

Okay! So I guess I’ll start by saying I’m super-happy to see many generations of vampire hunters meet and interact. Crossover-type stories are my favorite, really, and there just isn’t enough of this in Castlevania. I have to wonder though, if the help is “kidnapped”, then they’re going to have to go back to their original times (to, you know, have plot-relevant kids and stuff), which just makes me all kinds of sad. They’ll be getting to know each other only to get separated again… possible forgetting all about their adventure! Ffffffff

Anyway, from a technical standpoint, your writing’s good, though you have some missing punctuation marks and many run on sentences. Overall though, it’s easy to read and neither too flowery nor too sparse. Well, maybe on the sparse side, but that’s a matter of taste.

It’s kinda weird to start with Jonathan (fangirl moment: YAY) and have him wander around a little, then introduce Leon (fangirl moment: YAAAY), then go back in time to see how Leon woke up. Since Jonathan doesn’t really do anything important, wouldn’t is make more sense to start with Leon, then switch to Jonathan when they run into each other. Jonathan’s observations are the sort he can make at pretty much any point anyway….

(But, haha, those Belmonts don’t really resemble each other much, do they? Sure they have the same taste with long hair and coat type, but in looks, you’d never guess they’re relatives. In fact, Jonathan who is from a branch almost a millennium later looks more like Leon than his closest descendant, Trevor. That’s just amusing, somehow.)

Leon stands about a foot from Jonathan, but a foot is… a little close, isn’t it? I mean, I don’t think people stand that close when just talking. That’s like the length of your forearm, from wrist to elbow, or even less. Also, I don’t think people shook hands back in the 11th century. Normally, I’d write that off (they probably didn’t speak any readily understandable English either…) but I’ve seen so many jokes about how weird a custom handshaking is that this just stands out.

(I really liked the joke about Leon not understand “where the action is” though. It’s cute.)

I want to say Jonathan’s being silly by thinking of only Belmonts who fought Dracula. That’s… only five, actually. But the Vampire Killer was passed down every generation, even if Dracula didn’t rise. It’s not too much to assume that they might have awoken it too… But then, that’s just Jonathan’s way of thinking and not really all that odd. Haha, in character, I suppose. Still, it’s just a bit odd that Jonathan thinks of time travel to the future but not the past. Or even that he assumes time travel, since he doesn’t know where or who the Belmont of the time is, and he doesn’t seem to be carrying Vampire Killer himself. He doesn’t comment on there being two of the whip.

(Actually, it’s a bit weird there’s multiple Vampire Killers. I mean, it’s such a special weapon, I’m surprised many can exist simultaneously. Makes me think of a movie I saw once, where a nobleman time traveled to the future. He tried to prove his identity with a signet ring, so the people of the time took him to see the present day version of the ring at a museum. When the two rings got close to each other, they glowed brightly and merged into one.)

Eehhh, it’s not too important though. Jonathan, you’re hilarious in any case.

Leon is great too. His official profile (in Japanese, naturally) even notes how calm he is about everything. Despite only ever fighting humans before, Leon doesn’t even twitch at suddenly facing giant worms, demons and floating talking heads. Of course, zombie maids are nothing shocking either! (Or, apparently, strange people claiming to be his family, though Leon’s got no close relatives.)

But more importantly, I really want to know what’s going on! The monsters seem to, basically, come with the Castle, so they all have the same Lord and Master… which would be Dracula, I guess. And the Lady must be … Elizabetha? Since Leon sees her later and she would invite him in.

On that subject, is it her in the paintings? I’d guess Lisa Farenheit though, going with the theory that she’s Elizabetha’s reincarnation or something. (…How does reincarnation even work in this world? Soma, you’re not helping.) And the kid’s Alucard. He better be, anyway. But who is the woman reaching for him and what should he be standing over in the last painting? Very ominous. XDD My curiosity is building!

(Haha, Leon thinking he needs to find some object to “unlock” the mystery of the painting. He knows what kind of game he’s in. He’s a veteran of this weird supernatural stuff.)

But then they get separated. Do your best, guys!

Do your best, Lady!

(Wow, I just went on and on…)
LateNiteSlacker chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Finally we get to see what happened to Charlotte! I wonder why all these people are gathering in the present day Castlevania?
LateNiteSlacker chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Interesting! I wonder why Leon has appeared in the future? Good start!