Reviews for Let the Symphony last for Eternity
LaSauvage chapter 40 . 10/18
Still is epic battle then...
A bit of difficulty for Leon, but the use of the orbs is cool!

And Mathias "employee management" technique is... awful as ever .

Oh boy, and now he learn about his mother ghost... okay, but maybe not the time for this right now boys... you got a mission!

Still loving this! 3
LaSauvage chapter 39 . 9/28
Battle time!
Of course nothing can ever go according to plan, but I love how they adapt so quickly to the situation 3

I hope their plan work and they can get passed... but then again, Dracula isn't in the throne room anymore...
Oh wait O.o was it his father that Alucard spotted amidst the bats?
LaSauvage chapter 38 . 9/6
Ooooh a shiny new chapter! YES!

Oh my, oh dear... that doesn't look good for Vamp-Annette... Not at all.
What I love is how everyone has no clue what the heck is even going on, not even Death XD

But wait, if Drac' is off to find Vamp-Anette, then the throne room will be empty when the others get there? And after such a fight too! Darn!

Leon being of course once again the only one who get the wasted potential of the place. *hug the Belmont*

*Give the author cookies too, because can* :3
LaSauvage chapter 37 . 8/17
First I was skeptic... Then amused
Then hooked and on the edge of my chair
Took me three refresh before I realised that no, there was no chapter 38 yet
It had been a while since a fic left me screaming for want of more

This is amazing :)
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 37 . 8/15
Damn, got the boot before even trying and it's not even their fault. Not entirely anyway.

Keep up the good work!
if you are having trouble with this story maybe you could take a break and try to take some time to plan the story out properly before continuing
id love to see dracula and soma meet omg. that would be amazing
man alucard is such an overly sensitive emo if the mere mention of his parents is enough to make everyone worry that he will get triggered
spiritual-sister plse take your religous spam somewhere else. its not welcome here.
Brokenwing1 chapter 31 . 4/2
Looking forward to the next chapte !
bleh i sometimes think you underestimate alucard's morality. whilst i do think that his mother's last words were what motivated him to protect humanity you have to remember he could have easily just ignored it and behaved just like his father and take revenge on humanity. alucard is a highly moral person in his own rights i highly doubt he would betray trevor for his father.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 29 . 2/10
Alucard's thoughts on the claymore Soma have gave him are interesting. It's a sign of hope that maybe he and Dracula will be a family again. Almost like a security blanklet... you may use that image however you like.
UltimateReader123 chapter 28 . 1/21
This fic keeps getting interesting with each chapter.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 1 . 1/20
Interesting developments.
UltimateReader123 chapter 27 . 1/19
I want more of this story, i'm loving every chapter.