Reviews for Let the Symphony last for Eternity
Anmynous chapter 15 . 7/27
Soma's presence feels like the firsst major clue as to what the hell is going on, but since itt doesn't explain the other characters presence I remain intrigued.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 15 . 7/26
Interesting and introspective.
Ha chapter 15 . 7/26
oh Isaac you should really watch who you call a useless dark child LOL
RedemptionWarrior chapter 15 . 7/26
Oh, Isaac... Well, sometimes you just can't see what's right in front of your face.
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 14 . 5/15
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 13 . 5/15
This chapter brings back good memories of Curse of Darkness. Can't wait to see who else you decide to throw in the Castle.
Laryna6 chapter 14 . 5/10
Ah, it updated! This fic is still fun.
UltimateReader123 chapter 1 . 5/2
This story is AMAZING!Can't wait fot the next update,keep the good work and stay awesome!
i read through chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
your stories and i have a feeling you have a cynical way of looking at life :/
not trying to judge but thats not very healthy you know
RedemptionWarrior chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
So...that's quite a lot of people who have been pulled into Symphony of the Night. I get it now, the name of the story. I am definitely going to follow this to its conclusion.
Imperial warlord chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Awesome chapters.
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
i just read this whole story in one go and i have to say that this is bloody amazing. It must take a lot of time to figure out how to incorporate all the characters into this situation without having them go completely ooc. i think Castlevania is a bit of a tough series to write for since some characters don't have a lot of personality or story. Seriously though, the interactions are beautiful.

i'm liking this plot; though it is a bit confusing, but i'm sure things will start to clear up the closer we get to the good end. Just who is behind all the weirdness that is the castle being redecorated and stuff? i'm sure there have been hints throughout the story, but i suck at piecing clues together... :P

On an unrelated note:

Really Soma? Really? Marshmallows? xD

What, pray tell, inspired you to write Soma this way? i don't hate it- i actually sort of love it-, but i'm curious as to how you came up with his character. He always was a bit of an enigmatic character to me, even though he is one of my favorites.

(By the way, this is still the worst end path right?)
kyaaahhhhhh chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
soma's finally in the story!
Blackwizard71 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Yay the night has finally begun, and the most awesome heroes in castlevania history,(excluding Leon) have just arrived on the scene. Looking foward to more.
Zexs chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
oh god this is going to get good