Reviews for Let the Symphony last for Eternity
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 14 . 5/15
Hector?
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 13 . 5/15
This chapter brings back good memories of Curse of Darkness. Can't wait to see who else you decide to throw in the Castle.
Laryna6 chapter 14 . 5/10
Ah, it updated! This fic is still fun.
UltimateReader123 chapter 1 . 5/2
This story is AMAZING!Can't wait fot the next update,keep the good work and stay awesome!
i read through chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
your stories and i have a feeling you have a cynical way of looking at life :/
not trying to judge but thats not very healthy you know
RedemptionWarrior chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
So...that's quite a lot of people who have been pulled into Symphony of the Night. I get it now, the name of the story. I am definitely going to follow this to its conclusion.
Imperial warlord chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Awesome chapters.
FujoshiNinjaNumber6 chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
i just read this whole story in one go and i have to say that this is bloody amazing. It must take a lot of time to figure out how to incorporate all the characters into this situation without having them go completely ooc. i think Castlevania is a bit of a tough series to write for since some characters don't have a lot of personality or story. Seriously though, the interactions are beautiful.

i'm liking this plot; though it is a bit confusing, but i'm sure things will start to clear up the closer we get to the good end. Just who is behind all the weirdness that is the castle being redecorated and stuff? i'm sure there have been hints throughout the story, but i suck at piecing clues together... :P

On an unrelated note:

Really Soma? Really? Marshmallows? xD

What, pray tell, inspired you to write Soma this way? i don't hate it- i actually sort of love it-, but i'm curious as to how you came up with his character. He always was a bit of an enigmatic character to me, even though he is one of my favorites.

(By the way, this is still the worst end path right?)
kyaaahhhhhh chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
soma's finally in the story!
Blackwizard71 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Yay the night has finally begun, and the most awesome heroes in castlevania history,(excluding Leon) have just arrived on the scene. Looking foward to more.
Zexs chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
oh god this is going to get good
Blackwizard71 chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
Oh i can only imagine how mad St. Germain is going to be when he finds out about this. It'll take forever for him to find out how to fix this.
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter. And you put in Shanoa my favorite Castlevania protagonist I'm so excited.
Imperial warlord chapter 8 . 8/30/2011