Reviews for Matriarch
Mr Foxer chapter 28 . 12/23/2015
NOOOOO... Stillborn?! okay kudos for surprise ending but still man... SHIT... GG
TrodianD98 chapter 28 . 12/27/2013
No matter how many times a read this i read this I cant stop wish there was more
Remedy's Melody chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
awww is tht it o and im crying...4 the 3rd or 5th time
this is 1 sad story
Remedy's Melody chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
cried again
Remedy's Melody chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
tht made me cry...again
Remedy's Melody chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
lov lov lov lov lov lov lov lov lov lov lov lov lov lov-lov lov lov lov lov lov! this story!
made me cry
Scarletnightcrawler chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
Omg

Why
nnnoooo
please
I must know what happens
r4inn3 chapter 28 . 12/27/2012
update faster please?!
the story is really good, keep it up cause your doing a real good job!
Hunter chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
Not bad the last chapter though was emotional even for me
yazzii chapter 28 . 8/16/2011
Although i felt bad for her. I was expecting it... u kno cuz of the reviews (thx BTW -.-). I dnt think i would've cried... I usually make an insensitive joke or pun and laugh it off awkwardly.

Good story. Shame bout the fetus, but dnt tigers hav like 4 babies at a time? She still has 3 more to poop out.;)
yazzii chapter 19 . 8/16/2011
My gaawwdd! Lin is such a arsehole. She should hurry up and get hit by a bus or something. TIME TO DIE BIAATTCHH.
yazzii chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
O.o I just read some reviews to see yet others thought and apparently tigress has miscarriage? Really? Wtf dude*$&% #/ & %#? /!&#% * ?/!*#&#&? /!/#*$&$&* ?/! Ah I dnt kno y tht scares me so much...

I hope tigress doesn't go all 'MAH BABAI! IS'ALL BOUT MAH BABAI!' on us... like mama tigress, she gone soft.

I do like ur story! But it scares me.. in a good way I suppose... good job!
XanonymousXX chapter 28 . 8/9/2011
Bravo! Wonderful story!
XanonymousXX chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
Congratulations on your paper! :) maybe you could post it as a story on snow leopards
XanonymousXX chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
It's good, but how can they drink milk? They're animals too, right? And since a cow's an animal...