Reviews for Phoenix Light
WoolRanch chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Really, really awesome story :)
Forever-I suppose chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
this blew my mind I'm sure most people arent for numbers but im surprised it only has 2 reviews per chapter I like this
James Firebrand chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
GeeYAH! I just seem to be running into great writers all over the place lately.

This is without a doubt one of (if not THE) best GX fic I've read. Most writers would never even CONSIDER writing a multi-chapter fic without duels or romance. But apparently, you (thank god) are NOT most writers. You have produced an EXCELLENT character driven fic and not only have kept the characters in character, but quite possibly wrote them better than the writers of the show ever did. (OK, mabye that's a stretch, but still...)

Just earlier today, I was lamenting the death of originality and creatvity, but you've proven that both are alive and well.

Whenever I try to throughly review I always include something for the writer to try to improve. This time the only thing I have to say, is try not to collapse from exhaustion after writing such long chapters.

I look forward to seeing what else is in store. Both for our heros and for you in writing.
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Very nice. Keep up the good work. Why don't you answer my PMs?
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
I enjoyed the beach scene the most. It was so carefree and innocent, and absolutely everyone was IC. Also, the idea of the Light being passed around the world via Duel Monsters cards was a stroke of genius.
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Very cool. Keep up the good work. Also could you help me? The tarot card web site you told me about, the link is gone. My dad needed to reboot the computer and all my favorites were deleted so I need the site link again.
RudyLisek chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Oh, I like it :). The plot is very interesting, the characters are portrayed wonderfully. The dialoges are so funny and your Pegasus is just hysterical, I love him. Can't wait to see more from this story, I am really hooked up.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
'"I'm an eccentric and possibly insane billionaire and you're apparently laboring under delusions of grandeur," said Pegasus. "I don't think acting like reasonable people is an option."'

What else can I say? Your dialougue is perfect in itself. It sounds just what Pegasus would say. You also go indepth with why characters act the way they do, for example, how Mizuchi doesn't feel right without a mirror or two.
Laforet chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Gekkou obviously doesn't know these schoolchildren can do anything. At least Edo believes in Juudai. Maybe Saiou will come around or not. I can't believe the Light of Destruction took over Pegasus. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Very nice. I'm not an Edo fan but this is a really good fic. Keep up the good work and I'm sorry I didn't review earlier. I put a fic I think is interesting in my favorites so I can check it out when it gets updated so I can make the decision on whether I like it or not.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
The AU is still coming along nicely! Hayato actually had some personality, and Mizuchi's shyness was rather cute. And, Mr. Phoenix is freaking out. The interaction between all characters is perfect.
Laforet chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
This was an amazing chapter. Man, Edo's dad is totally nuts right now. I'm glad Hayato had the courage to tell Pegasus what he had heard. You accidentally called Hayato "she" in one sentence during that part but I knew what you meant. Typos-everybody makes 'em. Interesting ending. I wonder if Saiou will trust Juudai to help him. And if Juudai and Edo will duel? Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Pegasus was perfect in this! He stole the chapter. The AU itself is also coming along nicely. For example, Edo arriving on the boat (as he should have done in the first place) was right on the mark seeing as how this time around Saiou didn't order him to duel Juudai. Also, I can't wait to see what Mr. Phoenix will do now...
Laforet chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
This story was great. You really are the best at writing Edo and Saiou. I like the different take on the Light of Ruin arc. How it has infected Edo's dad. I loved the way you protrayed Pegasus and especially Juudai. I think you really got his personality down. If only you wrote for the anime, I bet it would be awesome! :) I can't wait to see what happens next.
anya chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Hey, I love your stories, especially the ones with Siegfried and Pegasus. Can I ask you a favor? Can you ask Lacey the one that was writing a good fanfiction piece called Access Denied with Siegfried/pegasus and see if she will let you finish it? I really loved that story, but she has lost the will write it and the only person I feel I can ask to finish it and do it right is you? Will you please respond soon in one of your updated works or in your own review box since I'm not a member. Please consider this. Thank you very much!