Reviews for Have You Lived Before This Life?
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Phew, that really touched my heart... tugged on the strings. - This is beautifully written & captures the longing, the way he misses her.
Also captures the very true love between Alice & Jasper. The way they know each other so well..
U did a great job. - This is lovely.
... The voices... U did an amazing job w/ the voices.
:) Thank u for sharing ur work.
DauntlessClove chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm crying :'(
Anearin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Nearly cried at the end. Beautiful:)
Anea
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
My Goodness, there is such a shortage of really well written, CLEAN fics out there. I just love these little one shots you're written, I'd love to see you write a longer one that I can dive into for hours :) Thanks for writing!
LoveBria chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This is beautiful.
Made me teary eyed
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
that was great. The endign was beutiful what a sweet letter. It tore at my heartstrings. The flashback at the beginning was really good too. You did a wonerful job on Jasper well done!
DrChristineJ chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
So nice to finally find a story with some of Jasper's human life. I loved the ending. Well done.
Luna de Verano chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
What a beautiful story... The letter was so amazing that it brought tears to my eyes...

You are a wonderful writer! I hope you publish something yours soon enough... Good luck and congrats for such a wonderful story :)
Megan chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
aww i cried at the end...thats sooo sad...the letter part but good job
beedivine chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Really wonderful job!

The first part, with Jasper and Caddy, was perfect!
ShesGotStyle16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i just cried a little at the end...

amazing job.
tigerlily0909 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is one of the few stories on fanfiction that has actually managed to make me cry. It is so heartfelt and true to character. The writing is nearly flawless and the mark of a great author as opposed to a amateur playing around with her favorite stories. I absolutely adored the plot even though it left me bawling. I tried to read Caddy's letter aloud to myself and barely recognized my voice through my tears! My only question is to whether Jasper ever saw that letter. I know the odds of it surviving 150 years are close to zero, but I would love to think that they tracked down at least a record of it that was passed onto her son and then to his children. The concept of Jasper finding it is just so, I don't know, just special. I could only imagine what it would mean to him. See how emotional you've made me! Oh, well! It's the mark of a good story I geuss, or rather the mark of a really good author. You're are a truly amazing writer. I look foward to reading more from you soon - preferably in the Twilight section, but who knows maybe you'll hook me on a different series!
In a world of imagination chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I love your work so much! Please don't ever stop, write please! I absolutly adore this story! More than you can no! I almost cried! If that letter had lasted another sentence I would be bawlng! Keep writing! Adore your work!
Tevrah chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was a very sweet Jasper and Jasper/Alice fic. I enjoyed it a great deal.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Well this story definitely made me cry. But I did enjoy it. Thanks.