Reviews for Religion in Paris
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Jeez,I never knew a parent could call their daughter a Tayuya.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Aww! That was cute! Seriously, that was a great ending to their story. I loved how even though the setting changed, everyone was still the same. I couldn't help but laugh out out both times Hidan caught Sasori and Deidara in the bathrooms. It was so nice to see the familiarity. The last chapter was the best. It was so fluffy and cute, and it had such a realistic feel to it.
Okuyukashii chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
This is so sweet. I really enjoyed this ending, and I love how you relate everything to the canon plot. At least this chapter isn't bolded. It was starting to hurt my eyes XD. I like how Sasuke is in this plotline. I've never read something revolving around the Akatsuki and Sound group before. this series was also the first HidaTayu. Great job, I loved it! Oh, and the "Dad was lonely" part really made me feel sad for some reason.
thebigmoose chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
every time i read this series i don't think it will get any better. but it in fact does. i still think that tobi should show up randomly as the U.S. president. tobi 2012!
thebigmoose chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
i was kinda sad at the ending of the second installment. but i kept imagining hidan going to Paris. this happens to be one of my favorite stories and i thank you for your time and effort to release this awesome trilogy.
Lehra Star chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Oh My Jashin! This is so saddening! Is it really OVER? *sniff* Heh heh. Sasori and Dei in the bathroom again. That was PRICELESS. I'm so sad it's over! This story was really good. I loved it! Totally!
Klokwork Angel chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
LUVED IT ONCE MORE D Great fic, hope there'll be a sequel

Sora no Hairo Yuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
President Tobi for the win!
Klokwork Angel chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Another story with Tayuya and Hidan Luvin it so far, keep it up!