Reviews for Uke to Seme
SoRikuRox chapter 17 . 10/28/2012
I didn't get this?
"Eat it faster, Sora," Riku said in a demanding voice.

Sora looked up at Riku curiously, brows raised, "Um...why?"

"Just eat it faster!" Riku commanded.

"Okay!" Sora wailed, beginning to eat the sandwich must faster than before, and this nearly made Riku grin mischievously at the sight. Once Sora had devoured the entire sandwich, Riku sighed and rubbed at his own stomach like he had just eaten something.

"Ohh...that was very delicious... Thank you, Sora..."

"You're...welcome?"

"Oh my GOD, Riku!" Axel exclaimed, looking disgusted, while Roxas placed a hand to his forehead.

What's axel and roxas freaking about?
Moonlit Lover chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Ok I love where you're taking this story! Live all the pairings EXCEPT the eventual demyx saix Dx I'm a Zemyx fangirl xD but who knows I might grow to love it. Ok so random but everytime I see Key I picture Key from SHINee and have a complete fangirl moment xDDD I'm such a shawol I see them in gay fanfiction -.-
Candy3314 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Why is Roxas staying in a relationship with Axel if he likes Luna! Id tell him "Hey why the fuck are you dating me when you love another? And to make it worse it's my friend you love! Mind not playing with me you dick?" _ jeez it's all just I like this person, this cutie is mine! And stuff... Ughhhhhhh and sirously TEACHERS are checking you out! TEACHERS! DX and ur ok with that? Wow
Candy3314 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
So... Many...OC... _ ha I kinda wish I could run in there call them all man whores and that theres more to life then boys and their looks :P
Candy3314 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Dose EVERYONE love Key? Lol... I'm kinda confused Axel likes Luna and Roxas? :( Cuz I see the hint of Axe liking Luna and the only reason he likes Roxy is for his freaking legs :( gotta say rather disappointed...
Candy3314 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
TT Poor old Dov, he, Roxas, Sora, Dem Dem, Key, and Luna should all become good friends! :)
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Ah u wish Luna and Key that u were hotter then Roxy and Sora ;) EK! I hope Roxas punches some one in the face when they try to molest Sora! :D Gonna be fuuunnnnn
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
AWWW! I think Rox will look the cutest in that uniform ;) cuz blonde gose better with blue! And I'm sure Dem and Sor look adorable also! Huggles I love ALL ur storys - their all so amazing! Lol I wish I went to a school where all the boys where'd skirts *sigh* :/
Roxann3 chapter 18 . 8/12/2011
O.o moarplzkthnxbai!

Roxann3
cherrybomb10295 chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Meh too many OC's.
cherrybomb10295 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
;) Well this is definitely interesting. Would they shave their legs though? Or do they pretty much not have hair?
DangerousMuse chapter 17 . 5/22/2010
hellooooo

I've read a lot of your stories and i have to say this one is my favorite :) But has the story ended or is it on hiatus if it is please please can you update or if its complete make a sequel :) thanks xD
hita chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
hey! D

ahn... do you know that axel was based in reno?

the author wants to put reno in kingdom hearts, but the square enix co didnt allow. so the came up whith axel, a more inteligente guy than reno, but redheat and gay.
goddess-chan123 chapter 17 . 1/7/2010
wow, that was just fabulas xD
A Snake in Lion's clothing chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
TEHEHEHE

i'd like to see them in sum skirts too!

THERE'S A PICTURE OF RIKU IN A GIRLS UNIFORM ON PHOTOBUCKET I THINK!

media./image/girl%20riku/hyperRme/Kingdom% ?o21

LOOKLOOKLOOKIE

teehehe, and sora would be adorable in lolita

lubbly chapter again..