Reviews for Uninvited
Strascream chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I loved it. I love this couple
magialuna chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is lovely. Are you going to write more? -Clare
Falsetto chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This is really interesting, and it's great fun to see someone else using Celtic mythology within the story, something I intend to do with my own Nuada/Nuala fic :D

It's interesting to note that, if I understand the text correctly, in this story they have not always been linked as they are in the movie, and that it is something that is sparked by the act of becoming lovers. I haven't seen that line of thought in a fic before, and I think it's very clever. Thank you for posting!
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Dark look into the two elvin twins. I love your writing. Is this a chapter story or one-shot?
Marisela chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I love these two and seriously cannot get enough of them. I revel in the exploration of their bond as I believe that it was much deeper and more complex than what was shown in the movie. What was hinted at in the movie was more than platonic sibling love but the way you write it, not only did they yield to the pleasure but also be closer as their bodies and souls needed to be one, is so lovely. Yes, I love your style of writing and am looking forward to more.
ehenshaw chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I love Labyrinth, too. Great story! I love seeing into their back story-why they are the way they are.
ShadeyCharacter chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Ahh. First to review eh? *chuckles* You write very nicely. I'm not usually one to read the incestuous type stories but you made it good none the less. Great job.

May I add this to my Nuada C2?