Reviews for Learn Your Place
Ic3pup543 chapter 1 . 6/11
This is entirely too adorable. I don't know that I've seen too many other writers take this point on Inner Moka either (its like theyre afraid of her too? People are weird. I can't really talk.), but I like the idea. It gives her more than just the fight, and Issan, I have to admit, could always use a little softening. Thank you for this wonderful piece, I love ALL of your stories; please keep writing more when you can! Rest assured, we all appreciate it.
Gamera68 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
What a great one-shot. :)

Looks like Tsukune knows his place too, huh?
palmercurling chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I dont typically read one-shots, but since my story is also based on Moka's catch-phrase i read yours... and it honestly brought be to tears. Its wonderfully written, and, reminds me of my life; because of the way life is, i happen to be a lot like Tsu, and my girlfriend has a lot of Moka in her... and this is pretty much how it happened for us. So thank you. this is pretty much perfect.
SabyAngel7 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
My little Moka... Is now a bite gwon up to say that! Is a good story. Tranks for write it! :)
DavidisIn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I really enjoyed your story. It's very sweet. Hope this story will happen in manga. Anyway, congratulations in writing it. I really appreciate your creative story. God Bless in your daily activities;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
kawii so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
oh my god so cute could you do a oneshot of mizore actally stalkimg kokoa on her first date lol
David michaels chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i don't completely understand what this story was about i mean inner moka never knew her place but her father did i get that but what does that have to do with tsukune and why would inner moka still care what her father thinks after he beat the crap out of her everyday and told her to just get over it when her mother left
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
A very sweet story! It also gives a new meaning to Inner Moka's catchphrase, as well as a glimpse at a side of her that we normally would not see. We also see a side of Issa Shozen (her father) that would not show through the harsh exterior that is portrayed in the manga and anime. A very nice short story with an interesting twist. Thank you.
Ocean Prince chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was really an interesting oneshot. :) I love the depth you put in here. It was amazing.
Yune - The Ravenclaw Writer chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I loved this. First, it explores her father's personality, which I haven't really even thought of before. Second, it summarizes the main characters' personalities really well. Third, it's such a perfect scene with Tsukune and Moka 3 I really wish that they would be able to get to that point in the manga.
SakiUzumaki94 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This story is really sweet it inspires me in a way xDD
Yukari-nyan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
You can write all sorts of fanfic!
Magnus chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That was an amazing story. you really go into depth and show what both parts think about.
yasumaru chapter 1 . 8/16/2009