Reviews for Learn Your Place
Aelita Lyoko chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Geez what are you trying to do! Make me cry? *sniff sniff* I'm not crying there just somthing in my eye its really really deep so you can't see it... but you can't see me anyways so what the point

Ok down to bussiness, I loved this! You showed a great deal of Moka in a pretty short story and you've made everybody fit into there little family. Great Job I look forward to reading more of your stories soon.
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Very nice. love the choice of words on this one, and it works so wonderfully with the story line. bravo

Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very nice.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
AWESOME!Do you know how to say "Know your place" in Japanese? I try to find it,but it's no you tell me?
cbaby167 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
this is so good! However, I do think that inner Moka would be a little more reluctant to submit to a humans charm.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Pretty damn good for a one-shot. I can't comment on how in character the characters are (Only read the first manga) but it doesn't seem too wild and wacky. Plus, the father/daughter interactions were just cute.
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw lovely
Tsukuyomi Akumu-13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Totally luved this should do a sequel!

its nice seeing with a gentle side towards Tsukune.

Typewriterman chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
A really interesting thought that I never really looked into before, ever since I began to shiver involuntarily whenever Inner Moka said that, and I haplessly focused on the ridiculous choreography and style of the fights themselves.

I like the analogy of Moka's extended family a lot, albeit all of the girls have their eyes on Tsukune, but barring that, I applaud him for finally having the courage to ask her something profoundly simple, rather than gape in awe at her sparkly transformation sequence. I also applaud Inner Moka for not retorting in a snide yet sultry way, to keep others gaping at her...silver hair?

Long live the manga, other than the identity of the new baddies...
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Moka found her place... indeed.
TigersDemon chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Its really cute :)
Burning Blood chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I like it. It was a sweet little ficlit. good job.

Tempest35 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Consider this review as a mark that I've read it - you already know my thoughts on it. _ Great job on it Radiant - see ya back on the forums.

Now, a collab on a Christmas fic, ne? lol
jai-kun chapter 1 . 11/25/2008

Well, then."

This was so reminiscent of one of my favorite fanfic authors 12 years ago (*sobs at his oldness*) that I nearly cried. She's become a good friend of mine :)
lord of the land of fire chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
A very sweet and very satisfying one shot.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »