Reviews for After All This Time
lamcsi chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Very nice. I was in the mood for just such a fluffy little story. Thanks.
Seshat3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh nice twist! I was all angsty and near tears when I got to it! Very well done!
sarapals with past50 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Sweet-had me thinking something else until half way thru this! Good surprise!
toothchick chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
OMG! That was so sad! I was crying with the end of their relationship...and then: "POOF" ...it was a dream, and they were together, married with a geekbaby! It doesn't get much better than this! Thank you!
sixytplus chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
LOved it just what i need on a cold november night
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I loved this. You turned angst into fluff and you did it in less than 10 words. Whoa, am I impressed! Go you! Yay Jenn! Really wonderful work too.
niggi chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I liked this story, and the end was lovely.
ishotsherlock chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Oh if only that would happen on the show, but i guess TPTB would have to start listerning to the viewers, which they never do. Love thist story.

AKE:D
was spratlurid quimby chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
That was a great story. Hope you have more like that
caz1969 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
great story

we are all having bad dreams just now I think, good story to get me to my lunch break :)
angsty chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really liked it right up until the baby part. That means that upwards of 9 months or more after they get back together, she's still having that kind of bad dream, which is sad. I wish you had just ended it with "...filled her days" and left us to assume this was just a week or two after he met up with her.
RusCSI chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Mama mia! First part of text I thought about... Well, I won't say what I thought, I say I was ready to meet not Gil. But when you turned it, when I saw "Gil's", I was happy! Fluff, fluff, fluff! GSR forever!

Helen
berniej chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hi, This was the first story of my day and as usual you deliver on all counts..if you aren't making a living as a writer Why not? you have the emotions down to a tee,there's not many authors who can do that really(at least that I have found). I believe you have described exactly how Sara would be feeling right now if emotion was in the show,loss and shame and self doubt would be all mixed in,thank goodness you believe in happy endings for them.(this is meant as a compliment) if you didn't I'm not sure I could bear to read your stories.

Thanks as always for sharing

Bernie
sdbeth chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Lovely as always. All a bad dream, huh? I'm ready to wake up, too. Thanks so much.

Beth