Reviews for One more chance
youki minaco chapter 12 . 6/30
And finally finished to read it all at once Hhahahaha, there was a moment I was afraid that the congregational where Fuji and Atobi, but you seem you share my conviction that Tezuka and Fuji are very be together and by, (I can not stand the idea of separation between them, as is happening in other stories do not really her enjoy) the important thing was the latest readings of the work as, waiting for new works, receptive traffic.
meganicete chapter 12 . 1/18
I'm keeping my tears to myself, I'm on my way to work when I read this. Your story is very unpredictable especially when the priest asked Tezuka.. I liked how you write this story. Thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Oh heck! If only i wasn't in the same room as my mom, i would surely be crying! Fuji was hurt so much! I'm glad he has his happy ending!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Woah! The scene in the hospital in this chapter was a lot like the filipino movie 'one more chance'
Purple Light Snow chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Love it
Purple Light Snow chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
I love this story do much that I didn't stop reading till the end. Please write more Tezuka/ Fuji stories. Best story ever!
tk04 chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Love it. Love it. You just don't know how much i love you. I mean the story not you. Hehe u bought me in tears, joy, and laughter. I so happy everyone have their happy ending. Thank you for not rushing the story. Most of all thank you for writing this loving story and sharing it online.
Cheese Rice chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
THAT WAS SO NICEEEEE ;m;
Kimihearts chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Awesome! XD
IcySprings chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
This is so... Argh I can't find a word to describe this. Perfect seems like an understatement really. If anyone, anyone at all, walked into my room while I was reading this, even if they knew I was reading fanfic, they'd think I was crazy. One moment I'd be squealing the next moment I would practically be crying... Also they would hear me muttering to myself "They're perfect" or "Nooo! Why?" I love this pairing so much and you did a really good job, scratch that you did an AMAZING job!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
Yay everyone has a happy ending! XD
Treasure Family chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
I really love it. Great job.
lightdark chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
ugh... I can't help myself but send a review. i've read this story alot of times, and everytime i read it, it's always amazing! This story made me cry which was impossible for me since I am a master of hiding my tears... Anyway I really love your story!
FBPOT chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
It's AWESOME! The story almost make me cry, so emotional. At least they're together now. Uwaaa~ thanks for uploading.
Ducks R Evil chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
whoo!

tezuka is no longer an idiot and fuji still loves tezuka!

really good story, it was written pretty well... not like those other baka stories that a grade 5 could beat

NYA!

it's so hard to type with a (broken)? pinkie

do you have another side story about what happens to momo and ryoma?

ryoma can't actually like atobe can he? e.e