Reviews for One more chance
Purple Light Snow chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Love it
Purple Light Snow chapter 12 . 1/13/2014
I love this story do much that I didn't stop reading till the end. Please write more Tezuka/ Fuji stories. Best story ever!
tk04 chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Love it. Love it. You just don't know how much i love you. I mean the story not you. Hehe u bought me in tears, joy, and laughter. I so happy everyone have their happy ending. Thank you for not rushing the story. Most of all thank you for writing this loving story and sharing it online.
Cheese Rice chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
THAT WAS SO NICEEEEE ;m;
Kimihearts chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Awesome! XD
IcySprings chapter 12 . 1/28/2012
This is so... Argh I can't find a word to describe this. Perfect seems like an understatement really. If anyone, anyone at all, walked into my room while I was reading this, even if they knew I was reading fanfic, they'd think I was crazy. One moment I'd be squealing the next moment I would practically be crying... Also they would hear me muttering to myself "They're perfect" or "Nooo! Why?" I love this pairing so much and you did a really good job, scratch that you did an AMAZING job!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
Yay everyone has a happy ending! XD
Treasure Family chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
I really love it. Great job.
lightdark chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
ugh... I can't help myself but send a review. i've read this story alot of times, and everytime i read it, it's always amazing! This story made me cry which was impossible for me since I am a master of hiding my tears... Anyway I really love your story!
FBPOT chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
It's AWESOME! The story almost make me cry, so emotional. At least they're together now. Uwaaa~ thanks for uploading.
Ducks R Evil chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
whoo!

tezuka is no longer an idiot and fuji still loves tezuka!

really good story, it was written pretty well... not like those other baka stories that a grade 5 could beat

NYA!

it's so hard to type with a (broken)? pinkie

do you have another side story about what happens to momo and ryoma?

ryoma can't actually like atobe can he? e.e
yume229 chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
This fic is awesome! They finally got together! End Echizen and Atobe also got their happy ending! Yay!
Yellow Gummybear chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Mou, as much as I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TEZUKAXFUJI, you made me consider FujixAtobe. DAMN YOU~ DAMN YOU AND YOUR AWESOME FIC THAT CAN CONVINCE A LOT OF PEOPLE.

That's why I was so disappointed when Atobe was with Echizen. But... I wanted Fuji and Tezuka to end up together... But... But... FujixAtobe... ARGH. DAAAAMN YOOOOU~ And yes, I'll love you forever for this awesomely great fanfic, and hate you forever at the same time for making me want to read AtobexFuji (You don't know how shocked I am. I practically worship TezukaxFuji. Which confuzzled me as to why I want to read AtobexFuji. Oh, the power of fanfics~)
azab chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
i really had fun reading this story

I LOVED IT SO MUCH XD
azab chapter 11 . 2/21/2010
i also felt sorry for Chiharu

but now Tezuka should just go and fix everything

hope for Ryoma to get better

nice chappi XD