Reviews for Her Violet Eyes
hrwoodson chapter 21 . 11/17/2016
awesome story please update soon
MELIS chapter 21 . 9/26/2016
please update please its very cool please!
Kips34 chapter 21 . 4/2/2016
I love this story, but the ending was sort of a let-down. Edward puts so much emphasis on the importance of marriage in the books, and this blatant disregard for the fact that Bella and Dimitri are married, no matter the circumstances involved, is not something that would ever mesh with his character...
Heartring49 chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
You are to good at this
Heartring49 chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Amazing work. Your're absolutely great at what you write.
Dramamomma19 chapter 21 . 2/15/2015
WHAT! I an OUTRAGED! I need more let me know please.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/2/2015
Ok I love this so far... Keep writing!
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 21 . 7/23/2014
CONTINUE the STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
TheNerd12 chapter 21 . 5/17/2014
NNNOOOOOOOOOO! It can't stop there! I loved this so much! PPPLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE finish it! I loved it, thankyou for an amazing read!
booksxforxlife chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
Eeeeppp! I need more! Update soon, please:)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
yeeessssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss! finally plllleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas sssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee eee cccccccccccoooooooooooooonnn nnnnnnntttttttttiiiiiiiiiiii bnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuue .
Obscured Angel chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
I could imagine the escape scene in my head. The way you write it made it seem so majestic and beautyful, yet heartbreaking.
Monica chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
Its really good, so far!
Top Gear woman chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
Hi there,
I really really really really like your story. Also I saw you had a community and tried to PM you, but you enabled that. Do you still take recs? If not you can just ignore me, but it's called Living a Romance by Samarium62.
It's a brilliant story and would fit in perfectly with your community.
TGW