Reviews for his dark eyes
caretaker93 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I think your story is awesome...i think you should write more. it caught my attention in the first second.
Laurahjess.xoxo chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
WOW! that was really good :)

I really wanted more! LOL.

Have you done another chapter, i want to know what happens LOL :D
The Ninth Layer chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Whoever told you that you could write must have been intoxicated at the time.

Seriously, what was going through your head when you decided to post this? It’s dreadful.

Do you take some kind of sick, twisted pleasure in mangling the English language?

Please, delete this.
4L3XISZ chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
II LOV3 THISZ STORy II W4SZ SO WORRI3D 4BOUT H3R WH3N D4 qUy qOT T4CKL3D BY D4 WOLF 4ND II W4NT TO R34D MOR3 OF IT...

SINC3RL3y,

M3!

P.S. 4WS3OM3 STORy.
chelsea murphy chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
akward, but very suspensful
theripper chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
More please...:)
Lily Swan chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Your story is intruiging, ill give you that. the actual plot and basic storyline of the first chapter i read was good, your imagination is well used, along with your imagery. But. And there are several buts, you do tend to both use grammer incorrectly and your spelling is not perfect. These are simple errors, that can be easily fixed, if edited properly.

The ones that I can remember distinctly are just errors like: forgetting to add apostrophes, in words for omission; i.e don't, can't, won't, etc

spelling mistakes are only silly ones the miss spelling of promise, near the end.

PLus, your punctuation in speech marks is often wrong, you forget to use capitals.

Sorry for all the negative feed back, hope it helps!
Abbicadaby chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I enjoyed it a lot. The grammar could use a little help, but that's life. Nobody's perfect. The story has a great premise and you should definitely keep going with it.
Lady NiXie chapter 1 . 11/25/2008