Reviews for How to Catch Fish
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/17
Great story!
ellikanellika chapter 1 . 5/24
Loved this one too :) The way you presented the characters is complex and meaningfull. It makes me want to read the story before adnd after this (if this makes sense...)
FadingAshes chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Made me laugh a lot :D
boothaddict77 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is fantastic. As a standalone piece, even oustide the realm of fanfic.
elizaka chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Great story! I love the part where she gives him the key to her flat! It's so adorable!
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved it. I seriously really, really, REALLY loved it. It's been quite awhile since I read something as enjoyable as this little story of yours! You've got such an amazing style. And I LOVE the way you portray the two of them, the little bits between them, the sarcasm, the scowling, everything!
The idea of Harry and Hermione together is a bit weird to me. It's just... too general. You know what I mean? Well, Ron and Hermione as a couple... that's like Rowling's worst idea ever.
I liked that Harry and Draco got along, too. I would have loved them to get along more, to get to know each other even more...

Thank you so much for this little piece! It's been wonderful reading it 3
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Draco reading about fishing magazine... Tom likes fishing!

It's kind of funny to know a girl kicked a boy out of her house after he said he love her.

Nice story!
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Love this! Draco is very funny.
Electric Reader chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
that was refreshing, i would have been downright disappointed if he suddenly went, "well, i like your hair and smile and what nots" i loooveee this fic
MentalParrot chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Loved reading all your pieces for a long time now, but I haven't had the chance to review.

God, I love your wit. I really do. If this is what you constantly sound like thinking in your mind, I'd love to just sit there and bask in the glory of your intelligence.

The detail is enough to create an image and invoke thought, but not enough to bludgeon the mind into a nonsensical mess.

I was a bit confused between the lines " Are you going fishing?" to "There was another time when she'd felt as if..."

At first I thought Hermione was going into a flash back, but I realized that it wasn't. It was muddling, but it didn't really disturb that much.

Be a screen writer or a playwright and save the world from films that stone our fleshy brains into a pile of rotting mush. Some of the multimillion dollar movies they make now-full of their fancy 3-D and smoke-are just god-awful to listen to.

Then again, don't. That would mean you wouldn't write Dramione fanfiction anymore and make your semi-literate to literate readers spout fountains of tears for a great author.
l0stinl0ve chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
The dialogue is brilliant. Just the right amount of snark!
inner soul chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Well, what else can I say. Your story, plot, writing style and all that jazz, is flawless. amazing. impeccable. and whatever positive adjective there is in the dictionary. I felt compelled to review because I wanted to add to the number of reviews, so that more people would be interested in reading your story. Not that they wouldn't be interested given the summary and all, but well, the psyche of readers is just that some would base it on the number of reviews (like me) since the number of favorites is not shown here in fanfiction. SO there, again, I am speechless, as your story is everything I love and more XD
G c chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ahh! This was so good! :D
An Fox chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
"You mean your local prostitute. Have you forgotten I'm still here, in the hallway of your flat building, in your neighborhood, in your part of town?"

How he could be so witty in the face of rejection, or simply put, a door, I will never understand. Perhaps the pureblood genetics?

I find it wonderful they form a sort of friendship and it is Dravo to admit that it's moved on to something bigger.

"You're the fish, and the fisherman – and so am I."

"You wanted to catch, and be caught. Both, at the same time. You just needed someone to do the same. To be there."

I love the analogy and how true it is. I think a lot of people want this. They don't want to risk something without a guarantee that the receive what they desire in the end.
Tigermusic chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
hehe how sweet :) i liked it really liked it:)