Reviews for Twisted Time and the Shinigami Academy
I really enjoyed this story.
LMFAO! That was solo damn funny, I actually had to stop reading 2 or 3 times just to catch my breath from laughing so hard.
KuramaNaruto chapter 9 . 9/28
Great story! :)
MrSoandSo chapter 30 . 9/17
No this story can't end yet!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 27 . 9/16
Yay! My favorite captain and Lieutenant pair for almost a whole chapter! Much love.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 25 . 9/16
I loved how many times that teacher got thrown for a loop in the course of one training session. I cannot wait to find out the extent of Ichigo's Hollow abilities. He's going to be so kickbutt when he gets hme.
534667lc chapter 30 . 9/12
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
I know hell butterfly but your butterfly is from well hell
JumpingToaster chapter 30 . 8/17
Honestly, an alternate universe in the past is easier to handle than the actual past. Would be interesting to see how going back to the past will change the present will be pulled off successfully.
kiki638 chapter 30 . 7/20
I really liked how Ichigos friends ended up remembering him.
Drew86419 chapter 2 . 7/15
Okay you are a fucking idiot! Why would a rise in reiatsu warrant any kind of cover being blown?! He apparently isn't trained so a fluctuation in a battle would hardly mean a damn thing. Think these things through!
Vichigo chapter 5 . 7/12
I'm am EXTREMELY confused
desolc chapter 30 . 6/29
This is among the stories that I have classified to have rather sad endings but at least it did end. I have seen very few to no fan-fictions that had/have a resolve; most authors just drop a story an forget about them.
1,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »