Reviews for Twisted Time and the Shinigami Academy
Conoreo chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
niceeee... seeing a good, gramatically correct story is refreshing!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
La sinopsis tenia potencial, pero el manejo es una mierda, literalmente.
Estoy fuera.
loverofhell chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
i like the chapter and it is alright for the first chapter
and i will read the rest of the other chapters
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
I love the way you meld canon and fanfic together
lexanther5 chapter 32 . 8/28/2017
ah man that was a real good story
Rantaki chapter 32 . 8/23/2017
This was wonderful. I- I don't even know what to say...
Rantaki chapter 5 . 8/22/2017
LOL WHAT WAS THAT XD
I don't even know what happened. Poor Urahara
JGM16 chapter 4 . 8/12/2017
Poor Kiskue
Zela Night chapter 32 . 8/11/2017
It's not tired or clumsy!
This fic is really good!
I adore it.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 32 . 7/23/2017
Oh how i loved this story! It's been so long since i actually finished a story but you broke my record! Good job, i absolutely loved the previous chapter where you showed how they were all influenced by Ichigo in some way in the future.
Mondtanz chapter 26 . 7/12/2017
I just remembered... At the time Ichigo went back to, his father was captain of the 10th squad under his birth name of Isshin Shiba. Wouldn't it have been hilarious, if they ran into one another?
ShinyKyu chapter 3 . 5/25/2017
Ichigo only ever used Sonido in Vasto Lorde form, and he definitely can't use it again outside complete Hollow transformations. Sonido can only be used by Hollows or those originally Hollows (like Arrancar), and the one event he did use it was in a completely Hollow form. He can only use Shunpo, though he has pretty much mastered it, given his speed using Shunpo. Shundo has never been a thing in the series (I'm assuming you made it up on purpose though), and Shunpo and Sonido are not flash steps. They are both high-speed techniques used by different races, as is Hirenkyaku. Flash Step is just the English translation of Shunpo. And I don't think they would be able to sense his Hollow-ish Reiatsu even if he raised it unless he put on the mask outright. If they could, it would take someone with incredibly keen Reiatsu sensing capabilities.
OriksGaming chapter 24 . 5/21/2017
"I'm sure you're all wondering why I lengthened the time Ichigo took to beat Sentaro." *Proceeds to go off on a tangent and forget to explain.*
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 9 . 5/19/2017
"After about an hour of near non-stop shunpo and about ten miles away from the Academy"

And that clocks his shunpo in ASTONISHING pace of 10 miles per hour. A light jog if you will.
Make that times 10 and it'll be more reasonable.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Have you ever thought about coming back and rewriting the first dozen or so chapters? Since your writing has improved so much since you began this, I feel like this could be one of the better Bleach fics on the site. They are really rough to get through.
1,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »