Reviews for Twisted Time and the Shinigami Academy
JGM16 chapter 4 . 8/12
Poor Kiskue
Zela Night chapter 32 . 8/11
It's not tired or clumsy!
This fic is really good!
I adore it.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 32 . 7/23
Oh how i loved this story! It's been so long since i actually finished a story but you broke my record! Good job, i absolutely loved the previous chapter where you showed how they were all influenced by Ichigo in some way in the future.
Mondtanz chapter 26 . 7/12
I just remembered... At the time Ichigo went back to, his father was captain of the 10th squad under his birth name of Isshin Shiba. Wouldn't it have been hilarious, if they ran into one another?
ShinyKyu chapter 3 . 5/25
Ichigo only ever used Sonido in Vasto Lorde form, and he definitely can't use it again outside complete Hollow transformations. Sonido can only be used by Hollows or those originally Hollows (like Arrancar), and the one event he did use it was in a completely Hollow form. He can only use Shunpo, though he has pretty much mastered it, given his speed using Shunpo. Shundo has never been a thing in the series (I'm assuming you made it up on purpose though), and Shunpo and Sonido are not flash steps. They are both high-speed techniques used by different races, as is Hirenkyaku. Flash Step is just the English translation of Shunpo. And I don't think they would be able to sense his Hollow-ish Reiatsu even if he raised it unless he put on the mask outright. If they could, it would take someone with incredibly keen Reiatsu sensing capabilities.
OriksGaming chapter 24 . 5/21
"I'm sure you're all wondering why I lengthened the time Ichigo took to beat Sentaro." *Proceeds to go off on a tangent and forget to explain.*
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 9 . 5/19
"After about an hour of near non-stop shunpo and about ten miles away from the Academy"

And that clocks his shunpo in ASTONISHING pace of 10 miles per hour. A light jog if you will.
Make that times 10 and it'll be more reasonable.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 5/18
Have you ever thought about coming back and rewriting the first dozen or so chapters? Since your writing has improved so much since you began this, I feel like this could be one of the better Bleach fics on the site. They are really rough to get through.
silverquord chapter 32 . 3/27
Thank you for finishing this story even after a long hiatus. You wrapped it up well :) reading it has been very entertaining... I'm glad you decided to write it when you did.
RandomThingz123 chapter 31 . 3/11
This was a really great story. It is complete, and one of the best I have read so far!
Thank god. You actually made this omake funny
How in the hell was that supposed to be funny?
Krav chapter 2 . 3/2
You should also have probably figured out a way to insert your explanations for certain events in the bottom in the story somewhere, to flesh it out, because as it was it felt a little flat.
Krav chapter 2 . 3/2
You could've written the scene with the thugs showing up better; you only stated that the voice called out to them and then later that there was a leader. Or Mayne that was your goal, to show how little of a threat Ichigo felt they were to him, to not even glance in their direction and note how many of them there were. Show the reader what's going on, describe the environment if only a little. Otherwise, good chapter, still interesting.
Krav chapter 1 . 3/2