Reviews for Awkward Temptation
Ohisashi chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
So dark yet so sweet! You did an absolute amazing job on this! So beautiful!

Keep up your good work and happy writing! :D
Maka Ano chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
:Q
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!that was soooooooooooo awesome! Loved it!
MissJudged16 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
good job! I'm not very good at leaving reviews. So just, good job! I liked it! It was cute and fluffy but still semi-realistic. Nice work!
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
Love the story. :) The lemon at the end was great.
Kami No Raijin chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Hawt!
perboss chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
oh...that was just a sweet and cute story...can you please make a sequel...hehehe...its really really nice..._

more power...hehehe
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
love it
Mad-micky chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That was so cute This story deserves way more reviews than it's got! The whole idea on Toshiro's past was brilliant, a really good idea and all the emotions in it were brilliant too
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
thats sad what hitsugaya father did to him
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Love how it was from first person point of view, and it was all so...good and yummy. And cute. Did I mention it was hot, too?

"Yet, I knew that if Ichigo and I were ever to… I would be on bottom." Yeah, can't quite picture him on top...

"Is it just me, or did I connect with my feminine side? But around Ichigo, I felt more like a girl than anything else… which is kind of creepy, if you think about it…" Hitsugaya is more feminine than he likes to let on. Hehe.

And you spell Toushirou right! None of that 'Toshiro' stuff!

Those drunkards on the cliff...I was worried they'd get further...yay, Ichigo to the rescue!

I love how it wasn't all goo goo love, that Hitsugaya had those dark dreams and stuff. Put a nice balance with the mushy stuffs. And the twist! The little boy was him? Poor little Toushi...

And I love the emotions at the..lemony part. Not just wild screwing, but love and stuff...

My head is turned to fluff. I must submit the review before it grows larger.