Reviews for Soulmates
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Loved the whole story :) is there a follow up story?
tazzytiger14 chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
Please finish this. I really like it and its got great potential
MsCheerio chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
And I'll never know what happens next will I? damn. Amazing story though. Hope you do update it eventually. :)
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Well.
I wonder how the story'll sale.
lynettecullen chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Percy needs to drop off the face of the Earth.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I can't wait for Xena to make a move.
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
I love the storyline.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Yeah, I should love this.
autofall99 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Nice story :) can't wait for more :)
Snixxers chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Huh, is it bad I didn't see your update til today? I'm like 'what? Shit, an update!'. Of course, I had to reread it to remember all of it, but y'know. I would love if you kept it up, but I understand how it goes. Good story, for what it was anyway :)
Kenneth Black chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
. . . Well, shit! . This is the most awesome in-real-life fic I've EVER READ of Xena and Gabrielle with their own names and it reflects APPROPRIATELY and the relatively amazing relationships everyone has and Gabrielle and Xena's feelings- PLEASE PLEASE ((and a thousand more 'pleases')) keep writing this! XD XD XD I mean, even if you DO give it up to someone else, at LEAST supervise the story over it- you've got an amazing 'voice' and way of writing, and to ship it to someone else. . . please finish this. *happy wiggle* Or not at all. 3

If you need ideas, tap on the moping/depressing Gabrielle. Tap on the story she's writing. Tap on the dreams. Tap on WHY Xena's been avoiding Gabrielle ((you got Gabrielle's reasons as to why she thinks her 'best-friend relationship' with Xena is wrong, so now time for the dark-haired beauty 3)). Anything! XD XD XD Anyway, more word power to you, and this story is just AMAZING. Seriously. 3 Please keep it up. XD
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Love the to see more soon.
Dr. Magnus chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
So wanting to hear more. Which i pray to god its soon!
cando58 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
First off I don't know why anyone would suggest that you not finish you own story. The story is part of you and only you can finish it the way you intended when you started it. It is you and your muse that has written the story and steered it in the right direction for 7 chapters. J. K. Rowling, or Ray Bradbury, or even Steven King would not have someone else finish their stories. You are the one who started it and put your heart and soul into it and you should be the one to finish it. So with that being said I have very much enjoyed reading your story and I have read allot of them on this site. And I look forward to reading the end when you finish it.
just mw chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Oh god this is too good to be true! Plz update!