Reviews for Early Days Chapter 9 of novel, Evening Star
Rhyadawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I'm a little confused where this fits in with the other stories? or does it not? What is the set up for your stories?
gaby47 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Mike in the Mirror chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
Gotta love the feisty Bella. I guess there are three things (perfectly in character) that I dislike about Edward - his propensity to blame himself for everything, his absolute certainly that he's always right, and his strigent overprotective nature. It really limits his relationship with Bella to father/child rather than husband/wife. Anyway, very nice next step. Can't wait for more.
Mike in the Mirror chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Gah, I hate Edward's guilt trips! Unfortunately, Edward's desire to blame himself for any and everything is perfectly in character. Nice start for the sequel.
cullencrazed2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
After spending most of the night finishing Bella's brutal changing, I had to have more. You didn't disappoint. These two chapters are just mind-blowingly magnificent. You are artist with imagery and written word. Please, oh please, oh please, update this story. I don't think I can stand not knowing what your vision of events will be. I need release and closure...and so do they. (haha)
brandy chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
love it! cant wait to see whats next! I like the ides of Edward having to bite her again, maybe he just didnt get enough venom in her blood! please update again soon!
winky23 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
i like it so far! i think that they should try to pull a prank on edward though! haha i con only imagine what he would do! say goodbye to your credit cards alice, and emmett, your jeep! hahaha please update with a new chapter soon!

SopranoandBass chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Very lovely! I finished Bella's Changing (etc...) and I just loved it. So excited that this is continuing!
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 11/24/2008