Reviews for The Avenger
Nine.yu chapter 1 . 11/21
love your story;)
Marylouanna chapter 1 . 9/28
THAT CAN'T BE THE END!
PLEASE FINNISH THE STORY...
PRETTY PLEASE.
As a huge fan of Light Yagami, I really enjoyed reading this. It is truly fun seeing him manipulating everyone and planning everything, and ohh so arrogant, feeling superior, viewing others as “extensions” of himself, regard them as existing primarily to serve his own needs—just as he routinely put his need before everyone else’s. After all, the most dangerous person is the master manipulator. Even Ohba already stated in the last chapter that the most intelligent character in death note is always Light Yagami, and Near is the second (but he cheated).
"It's called fashion sense, polite manners, and graceful elegance," said Raito tartly. "You could try it sometime, instead of dressing like a cheap boy-toy."

Cause I slay, all day. #np Beyonce LOL
loveLightly chapter 11 . 5/23
It is the best fanfiction I've ever read!
avid reader chapter 11 . 4/12
one victory no matter how small is not enough to properly best someone. not in competition, it is constant fight.
Spirits in the Sky chapter 11 . 4/9
THIS STORY. OHMYGOSH. There's so much going on! I really like your characterization of Light, and his relationship with Beyond is so interesting, and Y's with L! Wow! This is probably one of the best stories I've read!
Sorciere Blanc chapter 10 . 2/9
una de mis historias favoritas. Lamento totalmente que tenga Tanto tiempo sin actualizar porque es fantástica y extrañamente adorable. Hay tantas cosas pasando en este punto de la trama que no puedo dejar de pensar Qué reacción va a tener L con los resultados del caso ruso, Light aceptar la propuesta de Beyond, V sera un personaje importante O solamente quedará hasta aquí, hay tanto potencial en esta historia que estoy segura de regresar pronto para volver a leerla. mis profundas felicitaciones por tanta creatividad, una coherente redacción y una fantástica historia. de ser posible Te agradecería un comentario sobre Si llegaras a retomar pronto este fanfic Aunque desgraciadamente veo poca posibilidad de ello.
Sorciere Blanc chapter 11 . 2/9
una de mis historias favoritas hasta ahora Es una lástima que tenga Tanto tiempo sin actualizar Hay tantas cosas pasando en la trama que no puedo dejar de pensar Qué reacción tendrá el feel like
This story is so perfect it's ridiculous. I keep coming back to read it every few months and dreaming up different ways the story could have gone if you had continued it. Though, given your originality, my guesses were probably far off and less imaginative.

I need to know! Beyond has a DN, L's planning to 'ensnare' Light, Beyond and Light may run off together, so much is happening and then it just stops! Gah! I loved your background on Beyond, it's the best I've seen. I was going to say I can't wait to see how Light's plans unfold but then I remembered, again, that this won't be continued.

I suppose that Vivian and the others at Wammy would have served some purpose to the plot? Vivian's future connection to the law would have been useful as would, presuming they do the same as in canon, Matt and Mello's connection to the mafia. Lega and illegal connections- perfect for Light's plans.

I was also wondering, since you'd probably make use of a lot of canonoligical characters, which canon characters would have turned up?

I don't suppose this will have convinced you in any way whatsoever to come back and start writing more awesomeness, you probably won't evenread this, but this story deserved a review.
XD
XD i like beyond hes so interesting
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
I was thinking it would be cool if you looked into the tiny, little caring-side of Light. I like to think that he still has some compassion or whatever in him. Maybe he'll meet someone who reminds him of his sister, or has already met them and subconsciously treats them less coldly? Also, I really liked the L POV! Nice change of pace and fairly fun to read.
KnowNonsense chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This is absolutely gorgeous and I can't thank you enough for writing this fic. I mean seriously, I love how you portrayed everyone. From Light to Mello to L...And I especially like B in this fic. I used to hate him, and now I love him. Like wtf? XD
But anyway, I've really enjoyed reading this, and I've read it multiple times now. It's become one of my favorite death note fics, and it's so plotty which I love. Hopefully you update again sometime...I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. :)
Constellation46 chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
This is amazing, I love how B has the sinagami eyes, at least I think he does, that's how he would know Light's name. But please update!