Reviews for The Avenger
A Fan chapter 11 . 3/18
Interesting and entertaining. I can't wait for more, but for now I'l have to settle for perusing your other works (since it appears that this fanfiction has been left for quite some time)
Happy writing!
Barley47 chapter 9 . 3/7
I've loved this story for years! I've read it many times. I love the relationship between B, L, and Light - so intriguing! I haven't found a DN story that I've liked so much. I know that in your poll, The Avenger was only (8%) to be updated next to your other fics (which I also love) but I keep imagining what you'll do next with this story and I know it can't be as good as what you have planned for it! Will Light go with B? Will L let Light work with him even after the Y incident in Russia? How does B know Light? Will a jealous L keep interfering with B and Light? Ahhh! It's all so good. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate and enjoy your works very much. I anxiously anticipate any and all updates to your fics!
jyotimeena10 chapter 11 . 3/3
I love this story..
ryubin chapter 11 . 2/22
I almost started crying, fuck, this story is too good, and it was just discontinued:(
Asterrr chapter 11 . 2/14
I really love the story and I wish you could update it soonnnnnnn QVQ
malkaterin chapter 11 . 1/22
I really love this story. I hope you will continue some day. :-D
StrugBlack chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I don't understand this 'other half' either as I only know that Beyond looks mostly like L and he somehow knows a lot about said detective, but this chapter was funny and disturbing in a way and I like it. Also, from the summary, the enemy part, I thought that would be another Kira but from the day-to-day (or at least from what I've seen) pace of the story, I doubt anything about the Death Note would come out any time now, so I think this 'other enemy' is Beyond after all, but I'm not really sure since, as Beyond said, 'not enough information' even though there are still seven more chapters. I especially like how you portrayed Beyond though-how you show that he actually has brains beneath the crazy maniac everyone usually portrays him as and that he actually is one of the people L honestly considered on being his successor. And I honestly really like this B, even though I like L as well and the former is after the latter. On the other hand, I still don't know what my opinion of Light actually is.
StrugBlack chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
Well, this was amusing. I was smiling ever since Mello entered the picture and started stomping around like a crazed yet smart maniac. I don't know when the LABB Murder Case happened, and I think I'll search for it after this since B still being in the institute had me confused and I accidentally deleted the copy of the novel so I never really finished it but the prospect of Light and BB meeting is interesting, and I'd like to know how that would go.
StrugBlack chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
As far as first chapters go, this is amazing! You took your time here and planned out the details without skipping anything that would've made the events illogical and be seen as you speeding up the whole process! Really, the only thing I disliked was how you went as far as to sell Sayu's good points and then making me fond of her in seconds and then killing her the next. I thought Light would've thought of something, if I had missed something of importance so that his sister could be saved, but no! She just had to die didn't she? And Light just had to become isolated and out for revenge like the whole thing was some sort of Uchiha Massacre. But yeah, I like it.
isa.gray chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
it has been a long time since the last update, please tell me you keep writing this fiction, this is one of my favorite story. please don't give up, i'm sure this is what all people think
NATARYA chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
This is without a doubt one of the best fics I've ever come across. I know it's been years since the last update so I guess this story will remain unfinished, what a shame!
emi chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
this the best DN fic i've ever read! please update soon :(
laPopo chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
waah please update soooooon- xC
Guest chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Wow loved the whole plot! Never gets old, it's one of those storys I can keep rereading, which I've done a few times! At the start of this chapter in the a/n you said that you'll be updating soon, it's been years, what made you stop updating? The story's so good to pass up :( I really hope you don't drop this and recontinue one day! If your having trouble picking up the plot with your other story's couldn't you continue with this one?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014