Reviews for Gingerbread
ElspethMcGillicuddy chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Nooooooooooooooo, it can't be over so soon... I want this to continue!
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
YAY! Donna's back...sorta...kinda...but she's still Donna! Which is what matters XD
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh my god! This has to be one of the best Doctor Who one shot's I've ever read. Brilliant plot, well carried out, an excellent sense of closure for the Doctor and Donna at the end that was missing... Wonderful!

I especially loved that bit when the Doctor totally sticks his foot in his mouth and then, "settles on making a series of noises like "er" and "ah" that sound vaguely English, and consoles himself with the fact that the first time he'd met proper Donna she'd slapped him twice, so by comparison this was going swimmingly." I laughed so hard.

- Veri
fhoiwrhfiuer chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Brilliant fic ]
MyShipIsWeird chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
oo i liked this one.

always wonder just what would happen with 10.5 meeting donna in the alternate universe. :)

very cool version. :)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw, Oh, I LOVE Donna.
seaside sally chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Really enjoyed story. Nice to see Donna reserrected and love the humour! More please!
supernova8610 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow... this was one of the best Donna/Doctor fics I've read. well done! :-)
angry penguin chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Very awesome.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Ha! and the human doctor gets the best out of this situation too-he can be friends with Donna still while his counterpart is unable to ever be near her again
teddybowties chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh ho ho! Goody goody gumdrops. This rocks!
Taranea chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
heh, love your doctor/donna drabbles, especially as they're actually getting better and better as you write more. I like her best as companion and I really would love to see more of them from you! :D thanks for writing these!
I-Confuse-Everyone chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aww, this is really well written and cute. I miss Donna!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Very much all-around clever :) The Doctor's-and Rose's, for that matter-reaction to Donna is quite believable. And I like how the title's got kind of a double meaning, parallel worlds and all that ;)
Patricia8 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
hi oh i love this update soon! x