Reviews for The Downward Spiral
clmreader1006 chapter 17 . 3/9
I loved this and the other stories in this series. Did you ever write the sequel or the prequel mentioned in an earlier chapter. If not, that's a damn shame because this is a really good series. Thanks for sharing
123a456e chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Great story! I was so sad when you killed Steven!
CMFan chapter 17 . 6/1/2012
I have loved all the stories in this series! When is the sequel and prequel coming? I hope you continue the series.
vampiresrockroza chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
Heyy cant wait for the next sequel? When is it coming out? Ahhhh I can't wait
lizzabet chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
I loved this story! Are you gonna write a prequel because I would LOVE to read more about what happened 14 years ago:) I would also like to know what the letter said;)
bananasoup chapter 17 . 11/7/2010
Poor Emily, all that time and she thought that they were kidnapped for her fluency in Arabic, when all the time it was that b*****d's fault. There is a part of me that respects Hassan for what he did, it certainly understands it.

And hopefully Morgan can help Emily get through the loss of her family for the second time. As JJ said 'it's about time' :)

The scene with Emily taking Henry because he was crying works perfectly.
bananasoup chapter 15 . 11/7/2010
Ouch, this is painful (in a good way). To be unable to save her son, not just once but twice. Poor Emily.
Ninja Bagel chapter 17 . 3/2/2010
Woe, that was so emotional. Well done :)
nattysuits chapter 17 . 10/22/2009
In the background, JJ patted Henry on the back. ‘It’s about time,’ she whispered into tiny ears.

That was a happy ending. So you can sort of write them...not before killing a few people, though.

But Morgan and Emily "hooked up" so all is A-okay in my CriminalMinds'Verse.
nattysuits chapter 16 . 10/22/2009
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Confucius

Oh boy, you're gonna kill Hassan too.

‘Oh Hassan…Who do you think told the Circle there was a CIA agent in Kuwait all those years ago? Who do you think ravaged her when they took her from the cell and she came back shivering? Who do you-’ He didn’t get a chance to finish his gloating.

Because he was already dead.

OH. MY. WORD.

I'm so happy that sob is dead. So, so happy. Thank you.

I sort of half believed Hassan was good, but you're so devious... ;)
nattysuits chapter 14 . 10/22/2009
A single gunshot rang out.

WHAT THE HELL? No, you killed him? :(

I'm going to nit-pick, do forgive me. You know, I find it hard to believe that a good kid would be with terrorists for so long and not escape. His parents were dead to him, he didn't have anyone else the terrorist could hold hostage to make hi cooperate...why didn't he escape?

Also strange the terrorists didn't change Steven's name to Saleem or something. /end of nit

Oh god. That chapter was so hard to write. Emotionally draining.

Sure was for me. I'm afraid to read the next chapter...
nattysuits chapter 13 . 10/22/2009
‘…And I’m fairly certain Morgan saw my bra hanging off a pot plant when he came racing into my apartment tonight.’

Haha. Ah, I love the funny bits.

I do wonder what you're going to do with the son. He's too far gone in my opinion. But I'll see...on to the next chapter.
nattysuits chapter 12 . 10/22/2009
Then, his arms unpinned, he forced her hand. She pulled the trigger involuntarily, his thumb caught in the guard as his brains blew out through the back of his head.

She sat there, staring at him for several seconds.

Wow. That's...intense.

And, yay! Morgan is back.
nattysuits chapter 10 . 10/22/2009
‘Yeah,’ he said. ‘I know.’

Damn, I did not see that coming.

Sex scene...hmm, nice, hot and fast. Lovely.
nattysuits chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
Hm...I'm not 100% sure I do not suspect Hassan. Okay, 47,5% of me *suspects* Hassan. The other 52,5% says "Nah, no way."

At this point, I’m not going to say who will come out on top in the Hassan-Morgan relationship battle. You get to read it as it comes.

Fair enough!