Reviews for 36 SessRin Fairy Tales
Romyna3 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
OMG! A GAME ALL ALONG! YOU GOT ME MAD.
Romyna3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Haven't read Ravyn's stories in a while. My relaxation is now complete. (_)
RaVen'sAngel510 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I have read several of your stories & I am enjoying them all, but I hope you finish this one.
Next this is for both you & your coauthor, from the Rincess series. I'm hoping you both will be writing more of those. Those stories are what has made me put you both on alert.
Thanks for great stories. Angel
Graydarkness chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I loved this story! It's so hot and wonderful!
vicky bradley chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
hot
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
Awwwww
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
ROFLMAO nothing more to say...
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
How clever ! I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was all a game because I was wondering why they were out of character with each other. You certainly were playful with this little series of three ficlets.

I could read an endless round of these little stories, each with their ezquisite and so satisfying sweet lemons. I never tire of the wonder of your imagination. Thankyou so much and looking forward to more in this little series.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
This certainly was romantic and rapturous. I like it when you have Sesshoumaru and Rin face to face during their lovemaking because I adore the thoughts and words that come as they watch each other's rapturous feelings as they flow across their faces.

This was sweet and beautiful and full of such sublime emotion. The love they have for each other becomes a living entity almost as it swirls and envelops their bodies and minds.

Beautiful as always. Thankyou.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
It's nice the way you have Rin interact so lovingly with her little niece and nephew and take the time to help them develop their Inu skills.

It was a lovely surprise to come across Sesshoumaru in the woods and find him in such a lighthearted mood which led to the delicious little lovemaking interlude. The description of their tryst was wonderfully sensual and lush as always.

When the little pups came crashing onto the scene and stopped to scent the air and declare Aunty Rin a cheat because she tried to cover her own scent with that of Sesshoumaru's was the last word in funny. I didn't expect that outcome and I really liked it. Thankyou so much.
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
I loved was so great. Please make more soon.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
I loved was so totally awesome.

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I loved this first was so totally awesome.

Fluffy's Master chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I loved this first was so totally awesome.

Taraah36 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
you know this whole time im thinkin this is when she's still livin at the village lol ..oh here is a link check out his observation of his new arm /Inuyasha/518/17/...there are claws but they are small..however im puzzled about his stripes