Reviews for Taken
vampgirliegirl chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
Keep going please
Aro's Dancer chapter 17 . 8/13/2014
Please keep updating this story. I really like it!
Sesshomaru2004 chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
nice, keep it up
Eden chapter 17 . 7/9/2014
Can't wait to read the next chapter. How will Sesshoumaru react to a naked Kagome?
BitterSweetlady chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
loved it cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
Oh brandi, pleasr update soon and let sesshomaru mate kagome pleaze, so tetisaiga will work w/ sesshomaru.
Desiree Nickels chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
Please Update when ever you can
Firefox516 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
You need to remember to tell people that this story is out of sequence. And you need to review for spelling errors. Your grammar is very bad and kagome didnt meet shippou until AFTER the battle with Sesshomaru. She wouldnt have known anyone besides inuyasha at that point; so please warn your readers of this upfront.
bassoongirl14 chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
kekeke! OMG! Totally hilarious! I hope Sesshomaru finds Kagome in her state of undress lol. Great story so far!
shadow miko chapter 17 . 4/12/2014
Great chaps I love this story please continue to update aspa please! :D
lara5170 chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
I can't wait to read more of this story. I don't usually like to read stories with angst because they often leave me feeling upset but this story is interesting. I'm trying to keep reading and hold out until the romance starts but I feel bad that Kagome will never be more than a 2nd mate. I can only imagine how painful her life will be knowing there will eventually be a 1st mate & that she'd always hold more importance, attention & power.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS PLEASE PLAEASE PLEASE PLAEASE PLEASE PLAEASE PLEASE PLAEASE PLEASE
Guest chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Loved it! I hope you update soon!
Kathy chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Lol is a certain someone going to see ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter yay! Luve it