Reviews for Once More With Feeling This Time
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
And thus the One Piece was buried deep within the elemental nations, where no pirate dared set foot.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Have been listening to Weird Al Yankovic?
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
In Norway, "bad luck" is written as one word whose spelling includes the letter sequence for our word for "luck". This gave us the origin of a saying that fits this chapter oddly well. That saying being: "There is always luck in bad luck."

Of course the man who abuses the second's space-time ninjutsu though of a time travelling protocol.
Does Edo Tensei count as zombie summoning?
The Lazy Bastard chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
its tobirama, on a ship, surrounded by water...we all know what happened to the pirates.
palmz chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
very nice story looking forward for the next chapter.
hiNAru Aburame chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Hi! andd... Continue please! I like this fic... really much!

Greetings! n_n
Wayne Clark chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I hope you will do more Chapters. Thank you for the story. -
dayfox96 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
well I thought Tobirama would have hated pirate because Gold D. Rodger drunk him under the table and seduced his wife after kicking his ass off his own ship
dayfox96 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
the evil opposite gendered twins plan " WELL HINATA I DIDNT WANT TOO BUT SHE PROMISED WOULD LEAVE AFTER I SLEPT WITH HER. HOW WAS i SUPPOSE TO KNOW BEING EVIL MEANT HER PROMISE WERE SHIT. PLEASE... " - Naruto explaining about their new house guest sleeping in there bed seconds before Hinata castrates him. luckily for both of them it grew back.
Evil opposite gendered twins lol sounds like something that Jiraiya, or Sirius Black would come up with
shadowsmask chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
awesome book hope to read another chapter soon
Reclusive Dork chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Continue?

Laesk chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
an intesting adn good story thank you.
Aki666 chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Wow, this has got to be one on the best Time Trival fic's I have read so far. Keep up the awesome job.

Now a few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne!
loud one in disguise chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
LOL sooo funny!mind rape!genius!really great story!YAY!danzo dead!lets celebrate peoplez! - will the backlash of the war be a big problem?this must sound very choppy w/how everywhere it bounces._'sorry heh my thought process is...open see ya*relaxed salute* new chappie makes me happy! :D so...yea IDK...
Rose Tiger chapter 7 . 1/8/2012