Reviews for Once More With Feeling This Time
Please update soon
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
So at least he realizes that there are worse things in his potential or rather alternate life.
zigmas chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
And then you disappeared...
zigmas chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
No, "Kai".
Hinata is a descendant of your brother - and Byakugan is from your mother, lol.
Also, "truth in hindsight", loool.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 2/25/2014
And thus the One Piece was buried deep within the elemental nations, where no pirate dared set foot.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 2/25/2014
Have been listening to Weird Al Yankovic?
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
In Norway, "bad luck" is written as one word whose spelling includes the letter sequence for our word for "luck". This gave us the origin of a saying that fits this chapter oddly well. That saying being: "There is always luck in bad luck."

Of course the man who abuses the second's space-time ninjutsu though of a time travelling protocol.
Does Edo Tensei count as zombie summoning?
Doctor Psychosis chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
its tobirama, on a ship, surrounded by water...we all know what happened to the pirates.
palmz chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
very nice story looking forward for the next chapter.
hiNAru Aburame chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Hi! andd... Continue please! I like this fic... really much!

Greetings! n_n
Wayne Clark chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I hope you will do more Chapters. Thank you for the story. -
dayfox96 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
well I thought Tobirama would have hated pirate because Gold D. Rodger drunk him under the table and seduced his wife after kicking his ass off his own ship
dayfox96 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
the evil opposite gendered twins plan " WELL HINATA I DIDNT WANT TOO BUT SHE PROMISED WOULD LEAVE AFTER I SLEPT WITH HER. HOW WAS i SUPPOSE TO KNOW BEING EVIL MEANT HER PROMISE WERE SHIT. PLEASE... " - Naruto explaining about their new house guest sleeping in there bed seconds before Hinata castrates him. luckily for both of them it grew back.
Evil opposite gendered twins lol sounds like something that Jiraiya, or Sirius Black would come up with
shadowsmask chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
awesome book hope to read another chapter soon
Reclusive Dork chapter 7 . 9/9/2012