Reviews for Packing Up
melodisz chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I'm Taiora fan, obviously

but this is the BEST!~ )
Darkness chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
It's also nice not to see sappy stupid stories about how Matt and his girltoy are happy together in it. Like one I recently read. The person whowrote that was delusional. Thinking they got back together. lol

It's not a happy ending for Matt and toygirl. lol.

Thanks for writing this. Should open people's eyes a bit.
Darklady chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Nice story. I'm glad Tai gave that cow a piece of his mind. It's nice to see stories like this where Tai gets his own back. Also, did you know the stupid cow and her pretty boy get divorced anyways? lol. I laughed my ass off when I heard about it. Always wondered why they stood apart in the anime ending. nice one. Maybe if you do another story, make Tai happy in it. Put him with Mimi or someone. And make references to Matt's divorce. That'd be a great story. x
DarknessRose chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Hey hey. Finally a good story where Takenouchi gets a punch in the gut. hehe.

I liked this story, even though it was poor Tai that suffered. But don't forget hun, that despite so many silly people claiming and writing stories with Sorato (SICK) in them, they divorced in the series anyways. lol.

Talk about a punch to the gut for those sad people. lol.

Good story hunny. Hope to see more.
jdmj90 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is a great piece of writing. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.
EricDahRed chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Nice one-shot. I seem to remember that the original 8 digidestined had to give up their crests between season 1 and season 2 (something about restoring some digital barrier), so I don't think he had it anymore. He may still have had the tag (the necklace part).

Also in season 2, the original 8 were not able to digivole to ultimate level or beyond without some extra source of power. In season 1, however, the crests provided the power to digivolve to ultimate/mega. This is extra evidence that Tai wouldn't have had his crest anymore.
TehBot chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Really enjoyed this one shot! Tai seems mighty angry. Would of thought everyone would have been happy or atleast supported him in his changes(but i do agree with the hair part). But it's your fic not mine! I hope to see more.
inuyashadigimonforever chapter 1 . 11/25/2008