Reviews for Abduction
Leia 96 chapter 4 . 2/1
Oh man, I'm so disappointed to see you've never finished this! Ah, well, I definitely have a few unfinished stories myself. Still, if you've got a half finished final chapter somewhere on your computer, I'd love to read it!

Until then, I'll just imagine a beautiful, happy reunion where Don comes busting in like a bad ass and Charlie is fine and dandy.

I really enjoyed this story a lot, by the way :)
not-exactly-the-truth chapter 4 . 1/8
Oh no, you have to finish this please! I mean I know how it's gonna end but it's the journey that counts, right? The twist you put on this episode is amazing and I wish you would finish it up, for the sake of the story at least! Your writing is amazing and I'm glad I found this piece! Please finish it!
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Update now lazy ass
Guest chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Please continue!
bigbangtheoryk8 chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
It appears to have been three years since last you updated and this story is just too fabulous so please don't keep me in suspense any longer. PLEASE!
peskychesk chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
So it's been a little over 2 and a half years, but I (and I'm sure a group of other of currently unknown size (I'd need more data)) would love to be able to read the remaining part(s) of this story.
Please update. We are waiting.
\(-)/
sodalover123 chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Pls update! U are a really good writer!
cool chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
love it
keep up the great work
somebody's sister chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
I know that the last time you posted was over a year ago, but there is always hope, right? I really hope you get this review and it reminds you that you still do have atleast one hopeful reader here who is waiting (very impatiently i might add) to see what else you are going to put in this story. To see how you are going to save Charlie! I only just watched "Breaking Point" a few days ago and I think that this is amazing and I love it way more than the actual show. I so hope you add on! Great Job! :D :D :D :D :D
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
you have not update for along time. please update.
Bethlovesall chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
oh please come back and update! i love the story! i love don angst! please update with the next chapter when they hopefully find charlie!
babyliss12 chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Please update loving it so far
Payton-Hale chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Loved it so far! Review soon please :)
dolphinrain chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Just found this story and love it. I hope u will update it soon.
angel313 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Please finish this story. It's good and in order to find Charlie, they should use Bonnie to remember the way. Thank u