Reviews for Why didn't I learn the first time?
Bella-Cullen1979 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Very funny keep the laughs coming! :-)
lizabeth602 chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
wow. THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I can't imagine Carlisle doing things like that which made it even funnier! Great job!
ScarlettKat chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Wow!

Great story. please update really soon.

I hope edwards dare involves bella.
ohlivtree chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
that was great. hilarious
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
hahahaha! Oh emmet, your brain lets you make up the funniest stuff! Haha! And Rosalie! You were so...BWAHAHAHA! Update soon, you got the best truth or dare stuff, do ya make it up or did you actually do it?
dragonsong94 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
nice i like this one and its other half. I made them sound like they were married!
moltobelle chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
lol this is really funny:)

your great at thinking oif dares an stuff;)

please updates soon
The Young Authoress chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
This was good please write more. I was greatly enjoying it. For a dare one of the should dare Edward to change Bella, but it wouldn't work with the outside dares.
ohlivtree chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
please update soon.
twilightluvr12 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
you could make bella ask mike newton on a date or make others like jasper and emmett go on a date with girls like jessica and lauren stuff like that and you could make emmett let alice redecorate his car and make bella let rosalie and alice replace her whole wardrobe and give her makeovers for a month! or make alice go let bella do her make up or make bella get a sugar buzz make emmett eat pizza make jasper spend a week on a deserted island alone make bella become rosalie's maid i can keep going just ask for more because above and beyond is what vampires live for and you know bella can take some heat
Mizz.H.Cullen chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I loved your first story, about the truth or dare. Please, please, please continue. It was so damn funny I couldn't stop laughing. I honestly don't remember the last time that I laughed that hard. My mom and dad were screaming at me to shut up, I was laughing so loud. Please update soon, I want to laugh like that again!
twilightluvr12 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
y not make emmett and rosalie switch everything clothes stuff things to do ...EVERYTHING like instead of emmett playing xbox rosalie playing xbox and emmett painting his finger nails ,shopping ,everything rosalie would do emmett does and everything emmett would do rosalie does! i have so many i will think of so you can keep writing get ready for alot
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I love how the woman actually knew what that meant. Can't wait to see what they dish out for Carlisle.

Minx
RandomPurpleMonkey chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Awsome chapter
me chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
You have to write more. the 1st was hilarious so u have to write more. K?
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »