Reviews for That Incredible Feeling
IsaacGS459 chapter 24 . 1/17
Too lazy to log in, so no profile pic.
Flashgunner, you little bastard! Where you been! Now we need somebody to continue posting for this amazing story. it's freakin 5th in reviews!
...
*Gets an idea*
...
I'm going to finish it for you if it's the last thing I do.
*Disappears to find a notebook*
ChaosOfJudgement chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
This turned out to be far more entertaining than I expected. I thought it was gonna be less... Epic XD keep it up!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
I'm sad that I have to wait for the next chapter, amazing story .
Guest chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
Haw long ago was this posted?
Matthew Terra chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
I love this story about my parents! Please write more!
-Matthew Terra
Cinek chapter 24 . 2/7/2014
Wow...
Really great story you've written.
I'm not surprised that you're making your own novel.
Your stories are just awesome and they're still holding their top plases on this website.
I really wish that you could finish them.
R0kusho chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
This is a truly amazing story, I haven't been able to stop reading through all 24 chapters I created an account just to tell you how good the story is, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Ah the touching moments of the festival were really heartwarming,I'll admit it didn't matter before but Garet & Mia really grew on me.
My heart can really see the sweetness between those two now,this chapter specifically helped me see it,I think I'll ship them as well,it'd be nice to see them develop more in this.

It was cute to see Jenna & Isaac so drawn to eachother,it gives me warm feels every time they get these alone moments together,this one was especially sweet,Im sure their brief kiss was still amazing for them.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I thought their battle was gonna be alot more awkward than it was and...I was kinda hoping for it too lol.

I figured Jenna would win with the whole underdog type thing but it was interesting to see how she won.

It would have been really unexpected to me if they had both knocked eachother out of the ring at that last moment or if they both lost because they were in that awkward position too long and Iodem thought they past out lol, but eh,it was still an interesting finish.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
That was the best moment between Isaac & Jenna yet,I can't even count how many times I read that part,I am really loving their psynergy reaction to eachother.

I thought they both would make it to the finals,I wonder who'll win?
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Holy crap where do I even begin,the battles were freaking 's match was a good way to start things off,

Garet and Ouranos's battle was so cool,I really didn't expect Garet to lose,Ouranos's strength is crazy.

Isaac's was my favorite,he one shot navampa with all his might,Isaac is such a best was Jenna being deeply moved and realising her true feelings for him,
her lightly pecking his cheek with a kiss was so cute,Im loving this so much.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
Ah I love that everyone got to join colosso with Isaac this time,it definitely made things more exciting and entertaining.

Heck Im liking it more than the past colosso,seeing Sean & Ouranos again was very cool as well.

The increasing concern Isaac & Jenna are having for eachother is beautiful,Im starting to wish this was a sequel to the games,It's so good.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
ooooh snap! holy crap colosso's making a comeback,that is freaking I hope it gives off excitement filled battles,

Im also loving how nervous Isaac & Jenna are getting around eachother,the feels are growing as well as the blushing and I love it.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
A climactic and a suspenseful finish to the battle,very awesome indeed.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Man that was such a heated battle,very cool,I didn't expect Alex to get so godlike with his powers.

Also Im really loving when Isaac & Jenna get close to eachother or have their reactions,it's so good.