Reviews for That Incredible Feeling
goldensun4ever chapter 6 . 6/5
WHY do you have to be such a great writer its 2 am and I can't stop reading this lol
YuiTarsis chapter 24 . 2/3
You leave us with this sheit and then you DON'T CONTINUE IT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHFSJNMVDSVSD
*screaming intensifies*
YuiTarsis chapter 24 . 10/30/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
YuiTarsis chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
"Isaac planted himself to the ground" *starts laughing*
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2016
eh? what happened with this awesome fanfic? why is there no more?
jaden74 chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
Best fic I ever read in my life.
I hope you post a new chapter soon.
IsaacGS459 chapter 24 . 1/17/2015
Too lazy to log in, so no profile pic.
Flashgunner, you little bastard! Where you been! Now we need somebody to continue posting for this amazing story. it's freakin 5th in reviews!
...
*Gets an idea*
...
I'm going to finish it for you if it's the last thing I do.
*Disappears to find a notebook*
Joevahkiin chapter 24 . 9/25/2014
This turned out to be far more entertaining than I expected. I thought it was gonna be less... Epic XD keep it up!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/26/2014
I'm sad that I have to wait for the next chapter, amazing story .
Guest chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
Haw long ago was this posted?
Matthew Terra chapter 24 . 2/23/2014
I love this story about my parents! Please write more!
-Matthew Terra
Cinek chapter 24 . 2/7/2014
Wow...
Really great story you've written.
I'm not surprised that you're making your own novel.
Your stories are just awesome and they're still holding their top plases on this website.
I really wish that you could finish them.
R0kusho chapter 24 . 2/5/2014
This is a truly amazing story, I haven't been able to stop reading through all 24 chapters I created an account just to tell you how good the story is, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Ah the touching moments of the festival were really heartwarming,I'll admit it didn't matter before but Garet & Mia really grew on me.
My heart can really see the sweetness between those two now,this chapter specifically helped me see it,I think I'll ship them as well,it'd be nice to see them develop more in this.

It was cute to see Jenna & Isaac so drawn to eachother,it gives me warm feels every time they get these alone moments together,this one was especially sweet,Im sure their brief kiss was still amazing for them.
SupremeGuardianOfTrueLoveKairo chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I thought their battle was gonna be alot more awkward than it was and...I was kinda hoping for it too lol.

I figured Jenna would win with the whole underdog type thing but it was interesting to see how she won.

It would have been really unexpected to me if they had both knocked eachother out of the ring at that last moment or if they both lost because they were in that awkward position too long and Iodem thought they past out lol, but eh,it was still an interesting finish.