Reviews for Once in A Lifetime
zephiey chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Excellent!
tbird1965 chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Wow. wow. wow. I have been looking of for a SS/HG/LM threesome and this was just...omg hot, hot, hot. Makes me want to beg for more.
RedsAttic chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
EXCELLENT!

Now off to a cold shoawer for me...
Miravisu chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
*snickers*

What a pity there'd be no encores.. then again, who knows...
magialuna chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Lovely story but sad that they decided it was an 'unrepeatable' moment. : ) Those two are just... sigh, well very nice.

Thanks for a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it. -Clare
crysta656 chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
A wonderful sequel! Thanks for sharing.
Rokimbo chapter 4 . 3/3/2009
A fine sequel to TCH! I do hope you'll consider continuing this wonderful series! It's very addicting! Terrific job!
snakesandemeralds chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
Really enjoyed reading it! Great work.

Maizie
CoCo82 chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
Excellent! I am a little bit disappointed in the lack of details past a certain point but the ones that we did get were fabulous!I guess that they can't repeat their performance but I can always hope, right? :-P
CoCo82 chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
The mental image of Hermione and Ginny sitting there discussing threesomes over tea and cake is quite amusing, I must admit! And also more than a bit hot!
CoCo82 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I am thoroughly enjoying this fic so far. I adore LM/HG and with a little SS thrown in-delicious! Cannot wait to read more!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
I Love It! It Reminds Me Of imslytherinatheart's work. One Of My Favorite Authors My The Way ;-)

YYWKMN
KellyRoxton chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Aw only one night. POuts.. they seem to get along pretty well and I think that the way Severus is that they would have a little more than one night. Hugs you Great job.
Sampdoria chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
What a marvellous story! I have been looking forward to reading it for days now, but I had to read "The Canterbury Handfasting" first:-)). I have read it before, but it has been quite a while, and the renewed "friendship" was absolutely worth its time!

You have done a fantastic job with this story, and the fact that you submitted the complete story is a major bonus in my eyes, thank you so much!

(And I really hope you will continue writing, because I know I will look forward to read more of your stories!)
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
sequel please slipup and repeated time and time again and finally snape moves in . thank you