Reviews for Inseparable
FenrirCrinos chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
strange two sides fic, i wainting the mix here

continue and remember enyoi in your write :D
Damix96 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
interesting story-line
Voxination chapter 3 . 12/4/2011
if by some twist of fate you decide to update again after 2-3-4 years I'll read it
Dark Vizard447 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
This is really great so far. Please update soon!
Malevolent Mime chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Where have you gone? Update!
T3Ko chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Intresting work. Can't wait for next chapter.

Thanks'
Benny235 the Solid Wolf chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
It's good so far but please hurry up the next chapter I want to see how Naruto react when he is taken to another world, how he does the adventure differently, and how is he gonna live his life in that world.
bakapervert chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Damn cliffhanger. When will the next chapter come?
CoverTom chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Huh. I'm slightly confused.

So Naruto used the massive fire attack of doom and Itachi and the others cleaned up the stragglers?

Or was the fire person Itachi?

If it's Itachi I'm going to cry. ;_;
crossxavier chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Very intriguing story so far. I was drawn into the story from the beginning. The idea is just brilliant and seeing the amount of power Naruto was able to dish out was just astounding. I am most eager to get to where Naruto meets Tiffania. I realize that you probably have a bit more development before this occurrence but I can't help but wonder how they will react. I am not even totally sure what Naruto is like mentally at this point (I have an idea but don't know for sure) but I imagine Tiffania is going to have her work cut out for her. Not to mention that he would be quite an asset in the war that is apparently developing in Tristian. I have really enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading more.
Loatroll chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Impressive stuff. I've always been fond of Danzou trained Naruto's. Interesting crossover as well. Looking forward to more.
HiddenLibrarian chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Awsome..
Holyriot chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Nice one, looking foward for more.
origin of summoners chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
good fic not many crossovers with zns i hope you contiune it.
AznPuffyHair chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
err... the pace is rather slow i think. i was expecting dimensional rip or something in the first or the second chapter... hmm.

well, it's still good. plenty of stuff that i personally think can be avoided and used as flashback in later chapters as character development, but u're the author.

So keep the quality up, and hopefully u'll pick the pace up a little.

UPDATE SOON!.