Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
Brievel chapter 1 . 3/10
Hooray, now I'm sniveling again...another dead Darth Vader story...you know I always hated him with a passion until I started reading fanfiction...but at least this is a slightly more comforting sniveling than before...
Newtonsapple chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Number 12... Devastating.
Please Insert Name Here0 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Wow.
Vonowe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I am sorry to say I cried most the fic. I usually don't cry so that's a compliment. I reread this five time and I love even more each time! Good job!
Nanuk chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Very cool set up! Well done!
Shelomit chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Some of the dialogue, particularly earlier on in the story, seems a little stiff. It seems unlikely that Anakin would be oblivious to Obi-Wan's sense of humor (although, of course, he may not find it a very funny one). IV falls a little flat overall.

XIV would make up for any number of such inadequacies.

The number of connections you manage to make over the course of barely a thousand words is startling, and lends a surprising coherence to a fic divided into such small chunks. The motif of last words, for example, makes two appearances; Obi-Wan's mistrust of his abilities as a teacher hangs over the whole first half. And the entirety is a series of misapprehensions that are, at length, corrected.

From a technical perspective, perhaps the most admirable aspect is the smooth transition between recollection and current experience accomplished by the last and penultimate sections. Despite occasional roughness, however, this story proves both effective and affective.
tarooso chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
that is a beautiful story!
thank you for publishing it!
Denvana chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This is one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read.

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
therussetfox chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You! *Points and glares*

You made me cry.

This is far, far too sad.
mtfrosty chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Instant favorite. Positively heartwrenching is what this is. Number twelve set the tears off (shortest one, but the most meaningful in my opinion). Great job...
MissAX chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
such a cute story. Anakin and Obi Wan's relationship is so beautiful but at the same time so tragic!

p.s. I love your pen name! Mathematica is a lifesaver. Best thing ever.
onesmartgoalie chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Just found this! It's absolutely beautiful. I especially love I, III, V, VI. Heck, I love all of it!
it's time to ramble on chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
If words were love, this little story would be all I'd ever need! It's adorable!
Shiba-san chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i love this one shot! I've never thought about Anakin like that.
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
The first time I ever bested him in a duel was the time that I killed him.

He let me win.

Favorite line EVER. Thank you for this. Very poetic and understated fic. Loved it.