Reviews for Does Your Mother Know?
KyuubiNoPuma chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Best romance naruto based fic I've seen so far.
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Please update!
AirmanLance chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Love your story, tho it seems to be moving slow and it also seems to have bored you toware you are not going to continue it. Which seems like a pity to me. Please pick back up the story because it is a good one and I am sure that the ending will be just as good if not better.
Warpwind chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
ok, nice one
Naomi Yagawa chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
This is getting so good!

When are you going to update?

Keep the good stuff flowing, your doing great!
Naomi Yagawa chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Oh my god, this is wonderful!

Not too lemony and not too light. Plus the imagery is wonderful! I think you have a very distinct writing style and i'm sddicted to this story. I'm only on chapter 6 but i have to tell you how good this is.

Really its great!

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Firpi chapter 10 . 5/28/2009
Nice, letting him get a little too happy with her. Kiba is my fave but but still funny.
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
the boob squeeze was too much Kiba too much

reat chappie really funny i liked it ALOT SO MUCH THAT I HAVE TO CAPITALIZE THIS!
Rawrmander chapter 10 . 2/18/2009
Definitely one of the better written fanfics I've read.

Don't have too much to say, but since I'm reading I thought I'd at least give you the courtesy of knowing that some likes your fanfic, and is waiting for the next chapter d:

Keep up the good work.
Greatness Alone chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
Wow i am still unsure what happen at the end. Yet this was still a good chapter. Keep up the good work.
Sodapops chapter 10 . 2/16/2009
lol Kiba, I think you were moving a little too fast.
Sodapops chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
lol Hanabi just ran for it! I really like your depiction of her
Greatness Alone chapter 8 . 1/24/2009
Now Kiba knew he was wrong. He can't do that to Hanabi. Good thing Yamato work up in the middle of the night to check on them. But, like that chapter said boys will be boys. I wonder now what he going to do and what Hanabi got planed. Like always great chapter and can't wait for the next.
Sodapops chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
lol fun chapter about Kiba and Naruto, the new dynamic duo

And thanks for complimenting my Kiba Rant on deviantart! Glad you found it funny.
Sodapops chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
OMG I love Hanabi! She definitely has the Hyuuga blood in her. Strong presence and always scheming. Can't wait to see what happens next!