Reviews for Kigeki
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2014
There was no T.V. in the 19th centurie
Although there were ceveral inventions that helped lead up to its creation in the early 20th centerie
Black Butler Fan chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
Wait... TV in the 1800s?!
LoveMuffins chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
this is like the forth time i read this no matter how many times i read this i just can't get enoughe this fic is just to amazing and you are such an epic writer continue doing what you do best and that is writing these amazng fics LoveMuffins is out piece \(*0*)y
KitsuneFlareFox chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
This is a really good story I'm so glad I stopped to read it
KihonDensho chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
OMG ...
I find the story so incredibly good, you do not want to stop reading ... it forces you to continue reading :'I ;;So after this Chapter, I had to write something ...
I love such stories! Your style to write is pleasant! To show that Sebastian had emotions too, (I agree, you can see it in the anime and manga, he is not a cold "butler/killer/demon" how to explain him some) makes the story even more worth reading!
... specifically to this chapter I have to say, poor Seba chan D': I was a little shocked and wanted to turn Malavists neck. Whatever, I'll just read on, let's see what's coming!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
Nooooooo it ended!
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
THIS IS TERRIBLE! how could Sebastian be reduced to this...this...GAH! its to horrible for words. sadly i'm going to keep reading and I hope that in the next couple of chapters that Ciel figures something out and rescues his demon. GRRRRRR!
Satoshi'sBabe chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
thats horrible! i'm quite distraut at the moment. this had better get fixed. i'm gonna keep reading and i hope this is all fixed
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
I liked that you extended the fact that demons make contracts that magically bind them into an idea of Sebastian being enslaved further. I really liked that idea a lot.
Into-The-Dark-rutu14 chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
This was really good. I really enjoyed it and it gave me something to do for a while. I was so sad when it ended, but I still really liked the ending. I also did like the way that ciel figured some things out and how you brought in Vincent. That was defiantly a big surprise. Finally a fanfic that isn't predictable. I really enjoyed this and I'm really glad that I stopped to read this.
BreakingFable chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
I LOOOOOOOVED this story! I was so sad when it ended! There just aren't enough Uke Sebastian stories around, and this one was just great!

Well done! :)
Flomo chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
this kind of reminds me of the first kuroshitsuji ova when they performed hamlet XDDD
Underwater Dreaming chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
"Oh where are my manors, my name is Edward Dubar. Pleased to meet you!"

That should be 'manners', not 'manors'... Hehe...

Anyway, interesting so far, going to try and read a few more chapters before I fall asleep... (It's 4:39AM, LOL.)
TheEbilBunni chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
omg I loved Kigeki an I could imagine sebastian as that guy and i couldn't stop laughing at that.
Sora's Shadow chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
I know this is long done by the time i write this but i have to say that putting some kind of break between points of view make the reading experience much less confusing. Other than Sebastian seeming slightly OOC that's really all i have to say besides that i really enjoy this fanfiction and am looking forward to reading the sequel.