Reviews for 100 years later
ThunderSphinx chapter 10 . 5/12
Ward has no right to hit Alec. Bella isn't his property. Ugh, I can read no more. No offense.
ThunderSphinx chapter 9 . 5/12
No way Bella would still love him after a hundred years without him. She only knew him for a few months before the Cullens left.

And wouldn't the Bella/Alec pairing raise eyeballs in the normal world? Alec does have the body of a 12 year-old after all whilst Bella was 17.
ThunderSphinx chapter 7 . 5/12
Eddie is stuck in his 19th Century beliefs that women are the property of men. News flash, bub, Bella does *not* belong to you.
ThunderSphinx chapter 6 . 5/12
Jacob wouldn't have died. Shifters are immortal as long they keep shifting.

And Bella was selfish to do that to her family.
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 5/12
Poor Charlie, Renee, and Jacob :(

Ward I don't care about since he's the creep who left her.
sacredorchids chapter 3 . 4/8
How immature. More worried about Alice not doing what he says, like he controls her, than the fact that she just said she can't see Bella.
GUEST chapter 27 . 2/11
The story is good. But, you need a Beta. Don't they teach students anymore about the different ways to spell there (their - for plural possessive) or there - a location? Or don't the schools teach about To - as if giving something TO someone (TOO is a comparative or means ALSO). It makes a long story so much more difficult to read. If you haven't been taught that yet, I am sorry. However a Beta could help you. As I said, your story plot deserves it. If it didn't I wouldn't mention it.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 24 . 1/8
i love this story
AasiyaDaya chapter 29 . 6/1/2016
OMFG! THIS STORY IS _SO_ GOOD
AasiyaDaya chapter 27 . 6/1/2016
OMG, Rosalie is _such_ a brat!
AasiyaDaya chapter 24 . 6/1/2016
Lol, LOVE the idea!
AasiyaDaya chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
GO MADDIE!
nmturcios chapter 15 . 11/1/2015
Awesome! Moving on to the next chapter... omggg can't wait. Thank u for sharing you're talent!
TwilightObsessor chapter 15 . 6/27/2015
This story irritates me to no end. There are countless grammatical errors. There are also many irrational decisions that you made, such as the fact that in chapter 14, Alec blackmailed Bella into choosing him by "burning" Emmet, however , Bella could have used her shield to stop the "burning". The fact that the Volturi just abruptly and with completely no reason at all broke up is idiotic. To be brutally honest, this story is a massive let down.
Robert Pattinson chapter 16 . 3/6/2015
You are an amazing writer of our story and we might make this a movie
1,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »