Reviews for Promise
siakiba wolfhood chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
i loved it really loved it .you should make more of these if you ask me. and um wel could you give me a little advice of how to start on my first fic,it's also about tov but it's my first fic ever so i don't really know how to start.
paguroidea chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I really love the end! First I thought too that Flynn died... Thank god he didn't!

This was great! Was it really your first fic! OMG! It was really good!
FortunesRevolver chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hm... I really liked the story itself and it was very sweet... although a lot of the sentences were a bit shaky. Is English your first language? I mean no offense if it is, it's just the way one of the things are written it's awkward to read. I suggest getting a BETA reader (I'd be happy to do it for you myself) who can look at your sentance structure and let you know how to fix things or change them around so it reads smoother.

Other then that, it is a nice story. The grammar was fine, just the wording was awkward at points.
anondabunny chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
has yuri gone insane? or is it flynn? i'm a bit lost, is he dead or not? i bet he is right?

yo so mean!
centric chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
OH MY GOD ! IT WAS SO SWEET ! THE SWEETNESS ! The beginning part was quite funny . hahas ! Love you and your stories lots ! haha . WRITE MORE . You did very well for your first time !

Riixy , loves .