Reviews for Colour of Trust
aka T.R chapter 7 . 10/27
aka T.R chapter 4 . 10/27
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO POWERFULL OH MY GOD I CAN'T. dude this is amazing i love cas whump so fricking much and this is whump and bromance! i can't express how in love with this I am! I would write a bigger review, but I'm not home, and I might lose internet connection so I'm writting this little one!
aka T.R chapter 1 . 10/27
AH Finally something that is pure bromance! that really is rare! i love it so far! gotta fo keep reading
Dianne chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Loved it all. Couldn't sleep had to finish it. Thanks.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
This was absolutely brillant. Well-written and just amazing. I loved every bit of it.
jolinarrosha at livejournal chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
awesome. This story lived up to the expectations the first chapter had created for me, and so much more.
jolinarrosha at livejournal chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Just read chapter one, this seems to be shaping up to be an amazing story. I've only succumbed to Supernatural fanfics about 2 days ago (and I'm halfway through season 5 currently, so I have to be careful if I don't want spoilers), but this first chapter was just what I've been looking for.

Off to read more, now! :)
Az-Ek chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
That's the best story I've ever read since I started reading fanfiction! Thanks for reading Brass Angels and I can't wait for your next fanfiction.
Feathered Filly chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
Hey! This will probably read more like a PM than an actual review, and the fact is, you probably don't even remember me (and I changed my penname). We actually were exchanging emails way back when you first started this fic, well, a little after, but you know what I mean. But, then I guess something happened in your real life (and i definitely know how that is, have had plenty of drama this past year as well).

This last chapter of yours, which I know you posted a long while ago, but I just recently read, was absolutely great. The Dean-Castiel friendship, which I think has evolved into a more brother like one this new season, has COMPLETELY overwhelmed me. Never before have I been this obsessed with fictional characters or their relationship, but the two are so adorable together (in a non-slash way). I definitely enjoy their relationship more than Dean-Sam, and I cannot get enough of the hurt/comfort, angsty, angel!whump. You and only two others on here really excel at this genre without ruining the whole thing with slash. Of course I'm friends with those other two as well, and I guess that's because well written, h/c, non-slash, stuff is so hard to find, I just want to befriend you all.

Anyway, sorry for this not being a real actual review, just wondered if you remembered me, and your upcoming all human AU story sounds interesting. You still plan on writing that?
stargazer86 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
I don't know if I'm almost done or what but I just read this bit about the dream, were Cas finally comes around and actually TALKS to Dean in it...the imagery is awesome. The robotic repeat of orders is so...natural for Cas to do in such a situation, hoping that Dean can focus. It's beautiful.

I am moved by the last scene where Dean says he will start praying if it means someone will come down and help him find Cas...and Cas just KNOWS it's a lie. LOL. That scene was perfect. Utter perfection.

Great fic.
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Aw, it's finished. 8(

I really enjoyed this story. I love reading Supernatural fanfics, and a little hurt-Castiel is always nice... Wow, evil much?

I've found that most Castiel-centric fics are slash, and I don't particularly like reading those, so yours was a nice change of pace. I wish I had the effort to write my own story when I don't like the ones I'm finding.

So, well done to you and your effort! 8D

It was a wonderful story, and the idea that Castiel has always been Dean's guardian angel is very sweet.

Thanks! 8)
ballisticliz chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
sweet mother of mercy those laugh two chapter were so well written, I could literally picture it all. And love the dreame sequences. *claps hands together*

Please write another story after this one, I know you finished this one, thank you god! *LOL
TripleLLL chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Your writing style is very good, first two ch are fantastic! love love!

I don't mind more non slash castiel, and I so glad you decided to write this story. Do a 2nd one soon I say!

circleofstars chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Hi! That was really lovely, I enjoyed it... a much more sympathetic Ruby than I've read here before, at least since the beginning of season 4, and a suitably enigmatic Castiel, which is no mean feat given how much he is in it, and how much most writers seem to struggle with his 'voice'. I liked your Winchesters, too - Dean's concern was touching, and that more mellow Sam that we haven't seen in a while... Suspenseful and unusual, and neatly, but not too neatly resolved. All in all, a great story. Thank you for writing it.
Jordan-Daniel chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Wow this fanfiction was intense! I am still recovering from all those heartbreaking torture scenes and the last chapter.

I really like the Castiel character in SPN, so I decided to check out some ffs.

Yours was an eyecatcher and I have to say it truly did not disappoint. On the contrary, I am in love with this fic!

I was glued to every chapter and I feared for Castiel during the whole story. He is my favorite angel - he should get more screentime!

Your story would make a wonderful episode - one that - which I am sure of - would watch every day again and again.

The story is very well written, combined angst with hurt/comfort excellently and got my whole attention. Oh poor Castiel had to suffer so much but you kept him greatly in character as well as all the other people included.

The idea of Cas being Deans personal angel since his birth is a great one - I had tears in my eyes as I thought about how cute little Dean must have been as he first noticed Cas in his room.

The "thank you" part was awesome! I really had to laugh at that. And the end was well chosen so I am clearly satisfied.

All in all, this is an awesome story, I enjoyed reading it very much!

Hope to read more of you soon!