Reviews for Life Anew
Lindsay Willcocks chapter 3 . 2/6
Please continue
AlixMM chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
this is a good story would love to see it continued
thewolf74 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I would like to see Ronon's and Rodney's relationship strengthen and become something more. Please update again very soon.
Miss M chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Ive got an idea! Write more then one chapter a year!

Don't get me wrong this is ok fix but I've been watching it and you NEVER update.

Great idea ... Poor production.
iluvaikka chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
This is a really good stroy, update soon, I love how you've made Sheppard kinda 'Evil'.
joey chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
This is an interesting story. I hope you do continue it I think it would be good.
jammies2000 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
This looks really interesting I hope you continue this story. I look forward to Ronon and Rodney surviving in spite of John leaving them there. You know Elizabeth will be pissed and tell him the saving her wasn't worth leaving two other people and betraying them like that. I hope they end up needing Rodney for something and that won't be able to find them.
stargatefan72 chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
i like this story and can't wait to here what explaatio you have for jonh's betrayal. the story is very good and i'll be happy to see what happens next weather they retur to atlantis or not. i would also ike to say your a very good writer.
Mus4u chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Work through the kinks but please do continue. Very original idea.
AlixMM chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
um interesting chapter but I did want to make one comment. Since Teyla is pregnant I don't think they would be using morphine for the pain. That could effect the baby.
AlixMM chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Well I think this is interesting but I am a sucker for Ronon and Rodney friendship (or more) stories. While I don't think that John would ever willingly do something like that I am hoping that maybe he is under some type of outside influence. But if not well that is ok to since this is fanfic and you can write the story and characters how you want. I think it will be good. I loked that Ronon went after Rodney, that he thought enough of his team mate to not let him be left behind. It is too bad that Ronon couldn't gte the Wraith to "give back" those years to Rodney. I am hoping that maybe Rodney will maybe suggest that Ronon could teach him how to survive. I can understand why Ronon doesn't want to return to the city after the one he first put his trust in betrayed one of his own. It would serve John right if something happened in the city that no one would be able to fix ... that if Rodney had been there it would not have happened or been fixed.

Boy I sure did babble guess you can tell I like that story.. LOL thx for posting I look forward to more. Adding this to my c2
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
loving the bad john ... as much as I love him its good to see the bad man ... LOVE the fic so far can't wait for more!
navyflightnurse chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
I'm going to keep reading but I find it a little out of character that Sheppard would just leave two of his team behind without fully investigating. (remember when Lorne supposedly died and John didn't believe it?)
navyflight nurse chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
hey whoa whoa ... pregnant by who? and why the heck would Sheppard be telling her that?
Becky chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Your writing is not bad, but, in my opinion, you have not even come close to capturing the characters. Ronon would not be so petulant and hateful against John. He of all people would have understood the situation. Also, John would not have left. Period. I know you are trying to work out a story line, but you should not sacrifice character integrity to do so, unless you plan this to be so AU as not to even be Stargate Atlantis anymore.