Reviews for Strips of Villainy
Enigma-Hare chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Aww little L!
Gothic-Wolf-Hart chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
This is awesome! I lalalalalove it! Update so I can read more. Kay? Ciao!
floatingfloater chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
PLEASE UPDATE
Totally Lost It chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
L's...awkwardness is very similar to mine. I HATE being in public, I'm afraid to be the center of attention, I can't connect with people...

Weird.
BleachedShadow chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Aaaaawh, this story is so cute!
Raven.Blacke chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
o yay! poor spider thoh...
Tridentwatch chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
wow great fic i really like lawliet's deductive abilities like you have potrayed in this story

extremely interesting

an offer: come read my stories i would like to hear your thoughts

after all reviews must be paid back with reviews :)
Kit chapter 5 . 8/16/2009
Absolutely astounding! The entire story is amazing! Please keep writing, I'm very enthralled by it all! Thank you for writing this!
Matthew Regent chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
Young L... interesting
hi chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
i like this story!
C Elise chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
very good story!
xYuna chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
MWhaha, you're in for it now Watari !
MaidenOfImladris chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
I love the early L development and plot. Its quite original and entertaining to see Watari and L in the beginning. Very well done! Please continue!
R. Donald James Gauvreau chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
I love L, and his talk about such things as the "comfortable shelter with an inordinate amount of delightful confectionary."

I have to wonder why Wammy wouldn't have adopted anyone before this, though. If you're of the mind to adopt, it's not generally the most efficient course of action to wait until you find a mistreated kid in the asylum you fund.

Always,

Robert Mason
drumroll chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
haha i'm looking forward to the quirky questions Lawliet will ask. Also, i'm not really seeing the plot here. Are you going to show him growing up till he's about 20 years old?