Reviews for Just the Thought of You
Magicmush chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awesome job. Please add my vote for more M.
ManicMo chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I know you've marked this as finished, but that's just mean. Please, please re-open it. These characters are lovely. It really shouldn't end here. I think a lot of effort went into setting up this brilliant chemistry between c and s and secretly I bet you really want to provide some satisfaction and closure for all of us... I really liked the part where cat was off on the phone, clearing her schedule. Organised women are cool;-) wot can I say...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I know it's been a long time but for the record I vote M for this one! It's just not right to give something all this build up and then not deliver the good stuff
RileyPR chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I've read this story at least twice now, and I loooove it! Mostly just because of the music references, to be honest, because they led me to do what I'm doing right now; listening to Frank Sinatra on youtube for hours. Thanks! :D
unicornskeeper chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Please post the crazy awesome intimate scene between Cath and Sara! I beg of you!
AriShegotaway chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
OMG! Where is that second chapter? :P Love Sara/Cath.
tki143 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I want more! These two together are so hot it is unbeleivable. You can't just stop it there. I would love to see a continuation and see what happens afer they get into the house. Please! If I beg will it help? Consider me begging.
wee idgie chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh my...

That was well within its rating but was so sensual and so delicate and full of the good stuff. I totally loved it. It might only be me but I would love to see the tenderness, the passion, the intensity, the nervousness, the discovery and the wonder or their encounter progress into something needing a higher rating... not because I must have smut but because I crave reading intimacy at the moment, probably mostly because it's the only way i'm getting to experience it. (how very sad eh? sigh. ;-) lol)
Rach5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Sorry it took me so long to review... Great chapter.

I love how teasing Catherine is, definately looking forward to seeng how this plays out.

Once again sorry about the delay

Post more soon! xx
LucidLucifer chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I did like this as a one-shot, BUT I think it would make it uber HAWT if you wante dto do a smex scene with it.

Up to you really, unless you posted a stand alone oneshot smex scene that would be a sequal to this.
angelimmortal chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
you can't just stop here! That would be crule & unusual punishment! When Catherine was thinking about Sara, she thought of a future with her, not just a one night stand...you can't just leave us hanging like that!
CavanaughCSI3 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I loved this story and would love to see it continue! I am also a big fan of Consequences of Clubbing and am dying to see that one continue on as well. And of course there is always Journey which I think everyone and their mother who reads Cath/Sara stories is in love with. It makes my day brighter when I sign on and see that it is updated...I have been known to email the chapters to myself at work since I can't access this website from there but can read it on my down time. But an intimate scene in this story or CoC is my vote...or both! ;)
kids6hot2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
KEEP IT GOING! I LUV IT. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AT THE HOUSE. MAYBE SARA WILL TURN OUT TO BE A REAL "LADY IN THE STREET, BUT A FREAKIN THE BED" (USHER'S YEAH SONG).
Kirky123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
great story hope to read more again soon please pms :)
Trekkie101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008